Mode of operation of the court (Reception court)
Monday - Thursday: from 09:00 a.m. to 18. 00 hours.
Friday: from 09 a.m. until 5 p.m.
On holidays, working hours are reduced by 1 hour
Lunch break: from 12. 45 hours. until 14. 00 hours.
Telephone numbers of the court
8 (41347) 9-52-69
8 (41347) 9-41-43
|s. Kolymskoye, Srednekansky district, Magadan region|
|s. Ust - Srednekan, Srednekansky District, Magadan Region|
Composition of the Srednekansky District Court
Srednekansky District Court four-part
1. Acting Chairman of the court: Chernetsov Aleksey Ivanovich
- judge Kuralevskaya Anastasia Borisovna
- judge Zhamsueva Valentina Sergeevna
DIVISIONS OF THE MEDIUM DISTRICT COURT
1. Administrator of the court: tel. (413-47) 9-42-41
; & 41bs; -1744-9fs
- Assistant to the President of the Court: tel. (413-47) 9-44-17
- assistant judges: tel. (413-47) 9-42-21; 9-43-76; 9-42-02
Court clerks: tel. (413-47) 9-42-55; 9-41-87; 9-52-69
fax (413-47) 9-52-69
4. Office Management Department tel. : (413-47) 9-51-68
5. Chief specialist: tel: (413-47) 9-41-62
Reception of citizens in the Srednekansky district court is carried out by assistant judges.
Reception of citizens is carried out in order of priority. Citizens with the benefits and advantages established by the current legislation, as well as pregnant women and visitors with young children are admitted out of turn. Persons under the influence of alcohol are not allowed. A written statement, appeal, complaint, the consideration of which is the competence of the Srednekansky district court, is accepted from the visitor. Any complaint must contain the applicant's last name, first name, middle name, full address for sending a response (zip code, city, street, house and apartment number), date and signature of the applicant. If a complaint (statement) is filed by a lawyer and signed by him personally, a warrant for criminal cases or a power of attorney in civil cases must be attached. If the complaint was filed by several persons, it should indicate to which address the documents attached to the complaint should be sent. The documents indicated in the appendix to the complaint must exactly correspond to the documents actually attached.
Reception of citizens, their representatives, as well as representatives of legal entities is carried out daily throughout the working day by the employees of the reception court:
Opening hours: from 09. 00 hours to 18. 00 hours
on Friday: from 09:00 to 17. 00 hours
on holidays: from 09. 00 hours to 16. 00 hours
lunch break: from 12. 45 hours to 14. 00 hours
- Monday: assistant judge Cherepanov Roman Aleksandrovich
- Tuesday, Thursday: pom judge's judge Yatskova Ksenia Vladimirovna
- Wednesday: assistant judge Baziv Vladimir Vladimirovich
- Friday: Dobrohodova S.V.
The President of the court hosts citizens on personal matters every Tuesday from 09:00 to 12:00.
The site of the Srednekansky District Court is maintained by the clerk of the court:
- Tketsishvili Elena Aleksandrovna, slave. tel. (41347) 9-48-55
You can obtain information on filling a vacant judge’s position, vacant civil service posts in the court apparatus by phone: 8 (41347) 9-44-17