Territorial jurisdiction of the Levokumsky District Court
Levokumsky District (Levokumsky Municipal District): Arbali farm, Burgun-Madzhary villages, Velichaevskoye, Vladimirovka, settlements Zarya, Kamyshitovy, Kochubey farm, Kumskaya Dolina village, Levokumskoye village, Leninsky, Malosadovy villages, Nikolo-Aleksandrovskoye village, Novokumsky village, Pervomaisky farm, Pravokumsky village, Pravokumskoye village, Priozerskoye village, Stepnoy village, Termita farm, Turksad village, Harvest.
|Monday - Thursday||from 8: 30 to 17:15|
|Friday||8:30 to 16:15|
|Break from 13:00 to 13:45|
The following operating hours are being introduced:
1. Only participants in legal proceedings will be allowed into the building of the Levokumsky District Court. In order to speed up the procedure for admitting participants in legal proceedings to the court building, carry a notice of the hearing in the Levokumsky District Court.
2. Persons participating in court proceedings must present documents confirming their authority to participate in the case (warrant, power of attorney).
3. Access to the building of the Levokumsky District Court is carried out in the presence of personal respiratory protection equipment (masks, respirators), as well as after measuring body temperature with a special device by a bailiff. Persons without personal protective equipment for respiratory organs, as well as with fever or other signs of respiratory diseases are not allowed into the courthouse.
4. When staying in the building and on the territory of the Levokumsky District Court, citizens must keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters from other citizens (social distance).
5. To oblige judges and employees of the court apparatus to be in the building of the Levokumsky District Court in personal respiratory protection equipment (masks, respirators).
6. Personal reception of citizens is suspended.
7. Information on the progress and results of the consideration of cases is provided by telephone, or on the official website of the Levokumsky District Court in the "Courtwork" section.
8. Submission of procedural and non-procedural applications and complaints is carried out by mail, facsimile or electronically, using the services of the website of the Levokumsky District Court. To gain access to the "Electronic Justice" service, it is necessary to log in to the portal using the ESIA account (Unified Identification and Authentication System).
9. Copies of court decisions and other documents are sent by the Levokumsky District Court by post or in electronic form.
Persons who do not comply with these requirements will not be allowed into the building of the Levokumsky District Court.
PHONES FOR INFORMATION
|Court Reception||5-47- 82|
|Head of the General Department||5-47-86|
|Bailiffs for OUPDS||5-47-84|
|Civil, CAS, Administrative||5-47-80|
Judges of the Levokumsky District Court
|Assistant Chairman||Irina Alekseevna Chernysheva|
|Judge||Mikhail Alexandrovich Ivanov|
|Assistant judge||Redun Natalia Anatolyevna|
|Secretary of court session||Selikhova Angelina Alexandrovna|
|Judge||Filyova Elena Nikolaevna|
|Assistant judge||Samokish Irina Anatolyevna|
|Acting Chairman of the Court||Vlasov Artur Alexandrovich|
|Assistant JudgeLyashenko Elena Sergeevna|
|Secretary of the court session||Borodinova Elena Yurievna|
Structure of the Levokumsky District Court
|Position||F. I.O. td>5-47-70|
|Assistant to the President of the Court||Irina Alekseevna Chernysheva||5-47-92|
|Assistant judges:||Redun Natalia Anatolyevna||5-47-91|
|Lyashenko Elena Sergeevna||5-47-90|
|Samokish Irina Anatolyevna||5-47-83|
|Secretaries of court sessions:||Angelina Aleksandrovna Selikhova||5-47-91|
|Borodinova Elena Yurievna||5-47-90|
|Head of the General Department||Markova Olga Nikolaevna||5-47-86|
|Consultant||Solovey Tatiana Borisovna5-47-80|
|Chief specialist||Elena Viktorovna Dolgosheina||5-47-85|
|Specialist||Nurgalieva Tatyana Viktorovna||5-47-82|
For information on filling vacancies in the civil service in the office of the Levokumsky District Court of the Stavropol Territory and the results of competitions for filling vacant positions, please call tel. 8(86543) 3-20-82 - Markova Olga Nikolaevna
Press Secretary of the Levokumsky District Court of the Stavropol Territory
Assistant to the Chairman Chernysheva Irina Alekseevna
tel. 8 (86543) 5-47-92
Recipient: Department of the Federal Treasury for the Stavropol Territory (Interdistrict IFTS of Russia No. 6 for the Stavropol Territory)
Recipient's account: 031 00 64 3 0000000 121 00
Bank beneficiary: UFK in the Stavropol Territory, Stavropol
BIC: 010702 101
KBK: 182108 03010 01 1000 110 (state fee for cases considered in courts of general jurisdiction, justices of the peace (with the exception of the state fee for cases considered by the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation)