Urban district Karabulak city.
Court opening hours
Monday - Friday
9:00 - 18:00
13:00 - 14:00
Saturday, Sunday - day off
10:00 - 12:00
10:00 - 12:00
12: 00 - 16:00
13:00 - 14:00
The following changes have been made:
1. To suspend the personal reception of citizens by the chairman of the court, as well as the acceptance of documents on purpose and their issuance in the building of the Karabulak District Court of the Republic of Ingushetia.
2. Acceptance and issuance of documents shall be carried out by postal service, through the e-mail of the court and through the service on the website of the court "Submission of procedural documents in electronic form".
3. Restrict access to court to persons who are not participants in litigation.
4. The admission of visitors and court employees to the court building should be carried out only after non-contact body temperature control, mandatory hand sanitizing and in the presence of personal protective equipment.
5. Prohibit visiting the courthouse if you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) and acute respiratory viral illness.
6. In case of non-compliance with the above restrictions, restrict the admission of participants in court sessions to the courtroom and courtrooms.
Telephone number for inquiry information:
Tel. : (8734)77-06-17
Fax: (8734) 77-06-18 (fax): (8734)77-06-10
List of judges
Chairman of the court
Tomov Alikhan Magomet-Gireevich, appointed to the post of chairman of the Karabulak District Court of the Republic of Ingushetia by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 279 dated April 22, 2020
Murat Idrisovich Tumgoev, appointed to the position of a judge by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 1073 of July 28, 2012.
Ausheva Fatima Shamilyevna, was appointed to the position of a judge by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 313 of March 10, 2007.
Merzhoev Zyaudin Kureishovich, appointed to the position of a judge by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 1520 dated November 19, 2007.
Uzhakhov Timirlan Salan-Gireevich, appointed to the position of a judge by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 1868 of November 28, 2008.
Aushev Tamerlan Magomedovich, appointed to the position of a judge by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 1402 of November 9, 2010.
|Assistant Court President||<|
|Dalieva Albina Magometgireevna||77-06-10|
|Assistant judge Tumgoeva M.I.|
|Zulfiya Mustafaevna Kartoeva||77-06-13|
|Assistant Judge Ausheva F Sh.||Assistant judge Merzhoyeva Z.K.|
|Aslan Alikhanovich Daurbekov||77-06-12|
|Assistant judge Uzhakhova T.S. 06-14|
|Tomov Issa Bagaudinovich||-|
|Head of Department|
|Radimkhan Dzhabrailovna Torshkhoeva||77-06-18|
|Zabiev Timur Alikhanovich||77-06 -17|
|Akhriev Ilyas Ibragimovich
Tsoroeva Aza Viskhanovna
|Senior specialist of the 1st category|
|Tumgoev Ilez Khasanovich||-|
|DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL PROCEEDINGS|
|Head of Department|
|Ozdoeva Marem Bashirovna||77-06-11|
|Bekova Fatima Batirovna
Ausheva Khatimat Abbasovna
Ozdoev Islam Lom-Alievich
Tomova Asya Magometovna
Almazova Radimkhan Alikhanovna
Powers of the Court
1. District court.
The district court is the main link of the subsystem of general jurisdiction in the Russian Federation. The district court, within its competence, considers as a court of first instance the majority of civil and criminal cases and exercises other powers provided for by federal legislation.
The procedure for the creation of district courts is determined by the Federal Constitutional Law of 07.22.2011 No. 1-FKZ “On Courts of General Jurisdiction in the Russian Federation”.
2. jurisdiction of the district court.
1) The district court considers all criminal, civil and administrative cases as a court of first instance, with the exception of cases referred by federal laws to the jurisdiction of other courts.
2) In cases established by federal law, the district court considers cases of administrative offenses.
3) The district court has the right to apply on the basis of part 4 of Article 125 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation to the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation with a request on the constitutionality of the law to be applied in a particular case.
4) The district court considers appeals, submissions against decisions of magistrates acting in the territory of the corresponding judicial district.
5) The district court, in accordance with federal law, considers cases on new or newly discovered circumstances.
Information on filling vacant positions in the state civil service in the court apparatus can be obtained at: 386230, Karabulak, st. Leyla Albogachieva, 10 or by phone: 77-06-11, chief specialist - Tsoroeva Aza Viskhanovna
(87344) 77-06-10 Reception of the President of the Court
(88734) 77-06-18 Office of the Court (fax)
(88734) 77 -06-17 public reception (fax)
(88734) 77-06-12 reception of the judge Merzhoev Z.K.
(88734) 77-06-13 reception of the judge Tumgoev M.I. ) 77-06-14 reception of the judge Uzhakhov T. S.
(88734) 77-06-16 reception of the judge Aushev F. Sh.
(88734) 77-06-11 reception of the judge Aushev T. M
tel. "hot line" of the Karabulaksky District Court of the Republic of Ingushetia for receiving appeals from citizens related to corruption in the judicial system 8 (8734) 77-06-17
Organization of SMS notifications to participants in court sessions
In the Karabulak District Court, notification of participants in a trial about the date, time and place of a court session can be carried out via SMS messages.
Notification of the participants of the trial by means of SMS is carried out if they agree to notification in this way and upon fixing the fact of sending and delivering the SMS notification to the addressee. The fact of consent to receive an SMS notification is confirmed by a receipt, in which, along with the data on the participant in the proceedings and his consent to notification in this way, the mobile phone number to which the SMS notification is sent is indicated.
Responsible for notifying via SMS
Secretary of the Karabulak District Court of the Republic of Ingushetia Barakhoeva Zalina Daudovna
|Name of the payee||UFK for the Republic of Ingushetia (Interdistrict IFTS of Russia No. 2 for Ingushetia) its name||0603278461|
|Account number payee||03100643000000011400|
|Name of the bank||Department-NB of the Republic of Ingushetia//UFK for the Republic of Ingushetia, Magas|
|Budget Classification Code (BCC)||18210803010011050110|
|Name of payment||State fee to court|
|Name of the payee||UFK for the Republic of Ingushetia (Interdistrict IFTS of Russia No. 2 for RI)|
|TIN of the tax authority and its name||0603278461|
|Payee's account number||03100643000000011400|
|Budget Classification Code (BCC) Administrative fines established by Chapter 14 of the Code of Administrative Offenses for administrative offenses in the region entrepreneurial activity||18211601141019002140|
|Budget classification code (BCC) Administrative fines established by Chapter 15 of the Code of Administrative Offenses for administrative offenses in the field of finance, taxes and charges, insurance, securities market>||Name of payment||Administrative penalty|
Video conference call
Court address: 386231, Karabulak, st. Kirova, 39
Numbers of courtrooms equipped with videoconferencing systems:
In the Karabulak district court, hall No. 15 is equipped with a videoconferencing system
IP address of the videoconferencing system: 10. 6. 50. 50
Phone number( fax) of the departmental network of the videoconferencing network: 7065099
Contact details of the person responsible for organizing the videoconferencing network:
- chief specialist of the general department Dzumatov An-Magomed Din-Magomedovich
- phone: (8734)44-40-74
Time difference between Russian cities and Moscow