Syktyvkar city district: Verkhny Myrtyyu village, Upper Maksakovka village, Vyltydor village, Krasnozatonsky village, Sedkyrkeshch, Syktyvkar city, village Trehozerka.
Court opening hours
|Monday||8:25 - 18:00||Lunch: 13:00 - 14:00|
|Tuesday||8:25 – 18:00||Lunch: 13:00 – 14:00|
|Wednesday||8:25 – 18:00||Lunch: 13:00 – 14:00|
|Thursday||8:25 – 18:00||Lunch: 13:00 – 14:00|
|Friday||8:20 – 14:00||without lunch break|
Schedule of personal reception of citizens and representatives of organizations by the Chairman of the Syktyvkar City Court of the Komi Republic and Deputy Chairmen of the Syktyvkar City Court of the Komi Republic
|Position||F. Acting name||Date of personal reception||Time||Court staff member responsible for organizing personal reception, contact phone to make an appointment|
|Chairman of the Syktyvkar City Court of the Republic of Komi||Sarvilina Nadezhda Alexandrovna||last Friday of every month||from 09-00 to 10-00||Igor Vyacheslavovich Nogovitsin, Assistant to the Chairman of the Court,|
|Deputy Chairman of the Syktyvkar City Court of the Komi Republic for Civil Cases||Platto Natalia Valerievna||First Wednesday of each month||from 09-00 to 10-00||Anna Aleksandrovna Dokukina assistant judge,|
|Deputy Chairman of the Syktyvkar City Court of the Komi Republic for Criminal Cases||Zverev Viktor Nikolaevich||Second Thursday of each month||from 09-00 to 10-00||Tatyana Ivanovna Loginova assistant judge,|
|Deputy Chairman of the Syktyvkar City Court of the Republic of Komi for Administrative Cases||Lekontsev Alexander Panteleevich||third Thursday of each month||from 09-00 to 10-00|| Lyakhova Oksana Viktorovna Assistant Referee,|
In the case when the day of the personal reception falls on a public holiday, the date of the personal reception is transferred, as a rule, to the next working day.
Taking into account the extension of the high alert regime and quarantine measures in the region until the relevant decision is made by the Head of the Komi Republic (Decree of the Head of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 15.03. 2020 No. 16 "On the introduction of a high alert regime", as amended on 09.28.2021 No. 115), on the basis of the order of the chairman of the Syktyvkar City Court dated 01.10.2021 No. 107, the court proceedings were organized in compliance with the requirements of epidemiological safety, mask regime and rules of social distancing.
When in the courthouse, use personal respiratory protection equipment (masks, respirators), observe social distance.
Personal reception of citizens by the chairman of the court and his deputies to be suspended.
Recommend citizens to submit documents through the electronic Internet reception of the court or through postal services. If it is impossible to submit documents by the above methods, documents can be submitted through the court reception by appointment by phone number 8 (8212) 40-96-68.
Restrict access to the premises of the court of citizens who are not participants in the processes, not included in the lists for filing documents by appointment, not related to the activities of the court, media representatives. In exceptional cases, media representatives are admitted to court hearings in cases of public interest with the permission of the chairman of the court
Participants in proceedings are admitted only if there is a summons or SMS notification, after measuring body temperature with a special device (medical non-contact infrared thermometer), without signs of respiratory diseases, in personal respiratory protection (masks, respirators). In the absence of a summons or SMS notification, admission to the court building is carried out with the permission of the judge presiding over the case.
Familiarization with the materials of court cases is carried out in the general manner by appointment.
Reception of the chairman of the court 8(8212)40-96-21
Reception of the deputy chairman for criminal cases (8-8212) 40- 96-33
Deputy Chairman's Office for Civil Cases (8-8212) 40-96-44
Deputy Chairman's Office for Administrative Cases (8-8212) 40-96-36
Criminal Litigation Department ( 8-8212) 40-96-62
Civil Litigation Division (8-8212) 40-96-61
Administrative Litigation Division (8-8212) 40-96-65
Incoming Registration correspondence (8-8212) 40-96-68
Archive (8-8212) 20-25-67
|Position||F. I. O.||office No.||Telephone number (8212)|
|Chairman||Sarvilina Nadezhda Aleksandrovna||805|
|Assistant to the Chairman of the Court||Igor Vyacheslavovich Nogovitsin||804||40-96 -21|
|Secretary of the court session||Belova Olga Sergeevna||804||40-96-21|
|Deputy Chairman of the Court for Criminal Cases||Zverev Viktor Nikolaevich||605|
|Assistant referee||Tatyana Ivanovna Loginova||604||40-96-33|
|Secretary of the court session||Kolegova Marina Ivanovna||604||40-96-33|
|Deputy Chairman of the Administrative Court||Alexander Panteleevich Lekontsev||57|
|Assistant judge||Lyakhova Oksana Viktorovna||56||24-97-58|
|Secretary of the court session||Elena Nikolaevna Gut||56|
|Deputy Chairman of the Court for Civil Cases||Natalia Valerievna Platto||607|
|Assistant referee||Anna Dokukina||606||40-96-44|
|Secretary of the court session||Startseva Inna Mikhailovna||606||40-96-44|
|Judge-civilian||Lushkova Svetlana Valerievna||707|
|Assistant referee||Pakhinova Tatiana Evgenievna||708||40-96-30|
|Secretary of the court session||Kaneva Lyudmila Sergeevna||708||40-96-30|
|Judge- Civilian||Olga Aleksandrovna Mashkaleva||710|
|Judge's Assistant||Bishyus Marina Vyacheslavovna||709||40-96-32|
|Secretary of the court session||Ukhanova Margarita Sergeyevna||709||40-96-32|
|Civilist judge||Popov Andy Rey Valeryevich||711|
|Assistant referee||Babikova Ksenia Antonovna||709||40-96-31|
|Secretary of the court session||Pilipenko Ekaterina Grigorievna||709||40-96-31|
|Civilist judge||Oleynik Ivan Ivanovich||704|
|Assistant referee||Grigoryeva Galina Andreevna||703||40-96 -28|
|Secretary of the court session||Natalia Nikolaevna Vaneeva||703||40-96-28|
|Assistant||Natalya Alexandrovna Bigler||702||40-96-34|
|Secretary of court session||Kristina Viktorovna Dikgaut||702||40-96-34|
|Judge -criminalist||Semenova Ekaterina Nikolaevna||306|
|Assistant judge||Hemp Olga Andreevna||307||40-96-58|
|Secretary of the court session||Pundikova Ekaterina Vladimirovna||307||40-96-58|
|Civilist judge||Saenko Olga Leonidovna||501|
|Judge's assistant||Yulia Davidovna Sokolova||50240-96-42|
|Secretary of the court session||Anastasia Vitalievna Kryzhevskaya||502||40-96-42|
|Judge-civilian||Kolosova Nadezhda Egorovna||503|
|Assistant judge||Irina Alexandrovna Kiprusheva||502||40-96-43|
|Secretary of the court session||Oksana Sergeevna Gorbatenko||502||40-96-43||Civilian Judge||Prilepova Natalya Nikolaevna||505|
|Secretary of the court session||Maria Nikolaevna Voitko||504||40-96-36|
|Judge- civilis t||Dilyara Faritovna Gubaeva||401|
|Assistant referee||Pechenkina Anna Andreevna||402||40-96-49|
|Secretary of the court session||Galina Sinitskaya Fedorovna||402||40-96-49|
|Civilist judge||Nikitenkova Ekaterina Vladimirovna||td>||403|
|Assistant referee||Adamenko Ekaterina Anatolyevna||402||40-96-50|
|Secretary of the court session||Olga Anatolyevna Komarova||402||40-96-50|
|Civil Judge||Panshin Dmitry Alexandrovich||301|
|Assistant referee||Tebenkova Natalia Valentinovna||302||40-96-55||td>|
|Secretary of the court session||Semenchina Elizaveta Evgenievna||302||40-96-55|
|Judge-civilian||Avtushin Fedor Aleksandrovich||303|
|Judge's assistant||Belyakova Alexandra Igorevna||302||40-96-56|
|Judicial secretary session||Marina Vladimirovna Letun||302||40-96-56|
|Civilist Judge||td>||Olga Sergeevna Nekrasova||305|
|Judge's Assistant||Ekaterina Nikonova Sergeevna||304||40-96-57|
|Secretary of the court session||Yulia Dmitrievna Katarzhnova||td>||304||40-96-57|
|Civilist judge||Shishelova Tatyana Leonidovna||405|
|Assistant judge||Daria Yuryevna Koroleva||404||40-96-51|
|Secretary of the court session||Anna Ruslanovna Chernysheva||404||40-96-51|
|Civil Judge||Lyudmila Anatolyevna Pechinina||706|
|Assistant referee||Natalia Mikhailovna Abramova||705||40-96-29|
|Secretary of the court session||Chalanova Maria Vladimirovna||705||40-96-29|
|Judge -criminalist||Nadezhda Nikolaevna Kostyunina||309|
|Assistant judge||Victoria Alekseevna Knyazeva||308||40-96-41|
|Secretary of the court session||Ivanova Natalia Vladimirovna||308||40-96-41|
|Civilist judge||Sukhorukova Svetlana Munirovna||36|
|Assistant referee||Vakhnina Irina Nikolaevna||32||21-60-14|
|Secretary of the court session||Olga Anatolyevna Malozemova||3221-60-14|
|Forensic judge||Maxim Sergeevich Moiseev||406|
|Assistant referee||Zakharevich Anastasia Anatolyevna||407||40-96-52|
|Secretary of the court session||Agieva Yulia Andreevna||407||40-96-52|
|Forensic judge||Valentina Sergeevna Trofimova||614|
|Assistant referee||Anna Vladimirovna Danilova||613||40-96-40|
|Secretary of the court session||Alina Vladimirovna Ploskova||613||40-96-40||Forensic judge||Koyusheva Elena Aleksandrovna||611|
|Judge's assistant||Lubov Vladimirovna Vervay||610||40-96-38|
|Secretary of the court session||Nikita Viktorovich Lobanov||610||40-96-38|
|Forensic judgeRodionov Alexey Vyacheslavovich||612||40-96-47|
|Assistant referee||Pokrovkova Oksana Nikolaevna||610||40-96-47|
|Secretary of the court session||Yushkov Kirill Olegovich||610||40-96-47|
|Forensic judge||Valentina G. Shpileva||512||40-96-47|
|Assistant referee||Elena Leonidovna Kvaskova||511||40-96-48|
|Secretary of the court session||Vera Nikolaevna Sukhorukova||511||40-96-48|
|Forensic judge||Natalya Vasilievna Ignatova||713||713||td>|
|Assistant referee||Pavlova Tatyana Nikolaevna||712||40- 96-59|
|Secretary of the court session||Oleg Vasilyevich Dzerin||712||40-96-59|
|Forensic judge||Lekomtseva Maria Mikhailovna||801||tr>|
|Assistant referee||Ignatova Yulia Vasilievna||802||40-96-27|
|Anikina Yulia Pavlovna||802||40-96-27|
|Forensic judge||Vyborova Svetlana Stanislavovna||608|
|Judge's assistantChuprova Yana Vladimirovna||609||40-96-37|
|Secretary of the court session||Anastasia Sergeevna Gorbunova609||40-96-37|
|Forensic judge||Gainetdinova Larisa Alexandrovna||506|
|Assistant Referee||Vsevolod Petrovich Khozyainov||507||40-96-45|
|Secretary of the court session||Salimova Natalia Alekseevna||507||40 -96-45|
|Forensic judge||Sazhin Evgeny Alekseevich||411||td>|
|Assistant Referee||Natalia Yermolaeva||410||40-96-54tr>|
|Secretary of the court session||Tatyana Sergeevna Artemyeva||410||40-96-54|
|Forensic judge||Artem Yurievich Sadov||510|
|Assistant judges||Kuznetsova Ekaterina Ivanovna||508||40-96-46|
|Secretary of the court session||td>||Eliseev Sergey Alexandrovich||508||40-96-46|
|Forensic judge||Skolyarov Kirill Anatolyevich||508||40-96-39|
|Secretary of the court session||Polina Olegovna Natyaga||508||40-96-39|
|Assistant referee||Ekaterina Andreevna Nechaeva||602||40-96 -53|
|Secretary of the court session||Alena Vladimirovna Turkina||602||40-96-53|
|Civil Judge||Misharina Irina Sergeevna||52||Assistant referee||Litikova Marina Evgenievna||53||21-60-77|
|Secretary of the court session||Tatyana Sergeevna Muravieva||53||21-60-77|
|Civilian Judge||Irina Novikova Vladimirovna||55|
|Assistant referee||Galina Anatolyevna Perfilyeva||54||24-97-55|
|Secretary of the court session||Krutikov Pavel Pavlovich||53||24-97-55|
|Civilist judge||Yanina Vladimirovna Kodaneva||47|
|Assistant referee||Val Yulia Viktorovna||42||21-40- 61|
|Secretary of the court session||Ekaterina Sergeevna Steblina||42||21-40-61||21-40-61||td>|
|Civil Judge||Tatyana Anatolyevna Popova||33|
|Assistant referee||Natalya Shcherbakova||44||21-68-26|
|Secretary of the court session||Kazakova Elena Nikolaevna||44||21-68-26|
|Judge civil lawyer||Natalia Nikolaevna Charkova||43|
|Judge's assistant||Lukonina Natalia Valentino vna||45||20-01-17|
|Secretary of the court session||Ismailova Shahla Asif kyzy||45||20-01-17|
|Judge-civilian||Dultseva Yulia Alexandrovna||23|
|Judge's assistant||Yegor Aleksandrovich Butenko||2721-67-86|
|Secretary of the court session||Samsonov Artur Evgenyevich||27||21-67-86|
|Civil Judge||Mosunova Elena Vasilievna||26|
|Assistant referee||Savitskaya Tatyana Sergeevna||21||21-61-24|
|Secretary of the court session||Bryazgina Anastasia Stanislavovna||21||21-61-24|
|Court Administrator||Sergei Ivanovich Purtov||806||40-96-22|
|HR Department in and judicial office work|
|Head of the personnel department||Vera Vladimirovna Beresnevich||810||40-96- 25|
|Deputy Head of Department||Natalia Vechkanova||810||40-96-25||td>|
|Chief Specialist||Svetlana Stepanovna Rozova||40||20-25-67|
|Senior specialist of the 1st category||Lytkina Maria Gennadievna||40||20-25-67|
|Senior specialist 1 category||Frolova Arina Nikolaevna||40||20-25-67|
|Registration of incoming correspondence|
|Chief Specialist||Lyudmila Pavlovna Romanova||102||40-96-68|
|Chief Specialist||Lyubov Yurievna Kirillova||207||40-96-68|
|Senior specialist of the 1st category||Klimova Alexandra Andreevna||102|
|Senior specialist of the 1st category||Alexandra Nikolaevna Matveeva||102|| (fax)|
|Registration of outgoing correspondence|
|Senior specialist 1 category||Nefyodova Svetlana Viktorovna||101||40-96-67|
|Senior specialist of the 1st category||Anna Ivanovna Serditova||101||40-96-67|
|Senior specialist 1st categoryPopova Evgenia Nikolaevna||101||40-96-67|
|Senior Specialist, 1st Category||Otev Vladimir Sergeevich||101||40-96-67|
|Department for Ensuring Proceedings in Criminal Cases|
|Head of Department||Lebedeva Rada Nikolaevna||203||40-96-62|
|Deputy Head of Department||Anna Nikolaevna Belykh||203||40-96-62||Court Secretary||Galina Vasilievna Matveeva||203||40-96-62|
|Court Secretary||Olga Vladimirovna Makhova||203||40-96-62|
|Court Secretary||Veronika Vladimirovna Zinishina||203||40 -96-62|
|Senior specialist of the 1st category||Tatyana Viktorovna Morozova||203||40-96 -62|
|Civil Litigation Support Section|
|Head of Section||Razmyslova Natalya Vladimirovna||202||40-96-61|
|Deputy Head of Department||Kulakova Elena Aleksandrovna||202||40-96-61|
|Specialist of the 1st category||Maximova Olesya Vladimirovna||202||40-96-61|
|Senior specialist of the 1st category||Natalya Ivanovna Ketova||202||td>||40-96-61|
|Senior specialist of the 1st category||Zabayrachnaya Natalia Mikhailovna||202||40-96-61|
|Administrative Proceedings Support Division|
|Head of Department||Shakhtarova Elena Alexandrovna||201||40-96-65|
|Senior specialist of the 1st category||Likhacheva Alexandra Ivanovna||201||40-96-65|
|Department of Informatization and Logistics|
|Head of Department||Khoroshko Marina Fedorovna||808||40-96-24|
|Deputy Head of Department||Denis Vladimirovich Len||809||40-96-24|
|Court consultant||Elena Mozhegova||809||40-96- 24|
|Chief Specialist||Vurdova Irina Aleksandrovna||207||40-96-66|
|Senior specialist of the 1st category||Svetlana Anatolyevna Zubkova||204||40-96-63|
|Engineer||Artemy Aleksandrovich Serov809||40-96-24|
Grounds for Empowerment
1. Sarvilina Nadezhda Alexandrovna - Chairman of the Court. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of August 12, 2019 No. 376.
2. Zverev Viktor Nikolaevich - Deputy Chairman of the Court for Criminal Cases. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of June 08, 2020 No. 377.
3. Lekontsev Alexander Panteleevich - Deputy Chairman of the Administrative Court. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of August 07, 2017 No. 361.
4. Platto Natalia Valerievna - Deputy Chairman for Civil Affairs. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 01.10.2021 No. 565.
5. Avtushin Fedor Alexandrovich - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of January 2, 2016 No. 3.
6. Vyborova Svetlana Stanislavovna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 23, 2013 No. 512.
7. Gainetdinova Larisa Aleksandrovna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 23, 2013 No. 514.
8. Gubaeva Dilyara Faritovna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of July 18, 2019 No. 345.
9. Dultseva Yuliya Alexandrovna - retired judge, has been called to serve as a judge for up to 6 months.
10. Kodaneva Yanina Vladimirovna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of July 13, 2016 No. 338.
11. Koikova Taisiya Alexandrovna – judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 01.10.2021 No. 565.
12. Kolosova Nadezhda Egorovna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of June 30, 2012 No. 938.
13. Kostyunina Nadezhda Nikolaevna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of December 10, 2020 No. 779.
14. Koyusheva Elena Alexandrovna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of July 25, 2013 No. 644.
15. Lekomtseva Maria Mikhailovna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of January 02, 2021 No. 4.
16. Lushkova Svetlana Valerievna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of October 23, 2017 No. 506.
17. Mashkaleva Olga Alexandrovna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of April 15, 2014 No. 243.
18. Misharina Irina Sergeevna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 18, 2019 No. 225.
19. Moiseev Maxim Sergeevich - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of October 22, 2015 No. 531.
20. Mosunova Elena Vasilievna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of October 14, 2019 No. 496.
21. Nekrasova Olga Sergeevna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 21, 2012 No. 684.
22. Nikitenkova Ekaterina Vladimirovna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of January 30, 2014 No. 41.
23. Novikova Irina Vladimirovna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of December 30, 2018 No. 776.
24. Oleinik Ivan Ivanovich - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of July 21, 2007 No. 936.
25. Panshin Dmitry Alexandrovich - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of July 22, 2015 No. 381.
26. Pechinina Lyudmila Anatolyevna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of September 14, 2020 No. 554.
27. Popov Andrey Valerievich - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of October 17, 2016 No. 552.
28. Popova Tatyana Anatolyevna - a retired judge, was called to the performance of the duties of a judge for a period of up to 1 year.
29. Prilepova Natalya Nikolaevna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of December 31, 2021 No. 755.
30. Rodionov Alexey Vyacheslavovich judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 08.11.2021 No. 625.
31. Sadov Artem Yurievich - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of September 23, 2018 No. 540.
32. Saenko Olga Leonidovna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 2309. 2018 No. 540.
33. Sazhin Evgeny Alekseevich - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of November 21, 2013 No. 858.
34. Selezneva Natalya Vasilievna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated August 3, 2018 No. 467. October 14, 2021, the surname Ignatov was assigned.
35. Semenova Ekaterina Nikolaevna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of October 11, 2018 No. 573. No. 36. Skolyarov Kirill Anatolyevich - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of October 14, 2019 No. 496.
37. Sukhorukova Svetlana Munirovna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of October 23, 2017 No. 506.
38. Trofimova Valentina Sergeevna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of December 07, 2004 No. 1507.
39. Charkova Natalya Nikolaevna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 31, 2017 No. 246.
40. Shishelova Tatyana Leonidovna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of July 20, 2017 No. 329. No. 41. Shpileva Valentina Grigorievna - judge. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of April 22, 2003 No. 450.
Head of the Human Resources and Records Department Vera Vladimirovna Beresnevich
8(8212) 40 -96-25
PRESS SERVICE OF THE SYKTYVKAR CITY COURT AND MAJOR JUDGES OF JUDICIAL SECTIONS OF THE CITY OF SYKTYVKAR
Assistant to the chairman of the court Nogovitsin Igor Vyacheslavovich
Anna Alexandrovna Dokukina, Assistant to the Deputy Chairman of the Court for Civil Cases
Assistant to the Deputy Chairman of the Court for Administrative Cases Oksana Viktorovna Lyakhova
The powers of the district court
The powers and competence of the district court are defined by art. 21 of the Federal Constitutional Law of the Russian Federation No. 1-FKZ of December 31, 1996 “On the Judicial System of the Russian Federation”
1. The district court, within its competence, considers cases as a court of first and second instance and exercises other powers provided for by federal constitutional law.
2. The district court is the directly superior court in relation to justices of the peace acting in the territory of the respective judicial district.
3. The powers, procedure for the formation and activities of the district court are established by federal constitutional law.
And also art. 34 of the Federal Constitutional Law of the Russian Federation No. 1-FKZ dated 07.02.2011 “On Courts of General Jurisdiction of the Russian Federation”
1. The district court considers all criminal, civil and administrative cases as a court of first instance, with the exception of cases referred by federal laws to the jurisdiction of other courts.
2. In cases established by federal law, the district court hears cases of administrative offenses.
3. The district court has the right to apply on the basis of part 4 of Article 125 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation to the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation with a request on the constitutionality of the law to be applied in a particular case.
4. The district court considers appeals, submissions against decisions of justices of the peace acting in the territory of the respective judicial district.
5. The district court, in accordance with federal law, considers cases on new or newly discovered circumstances.
Requisites for payment of the state fee
|RecipientUFK for the Republic of Kazakhstan (IFTS RF for Syktyvkar)|
|Bank||BRANCH - NB REPUBLIC KOMI BANK OF RUSSIA//UFK in the Komi Republic, Syktyvkar|
|OKTMO code||877 010 00||td>|
DETAILS FOR SECURITY PAYMENT
|Payer/beneficiary||UFK in the Komi Republic (Department of the Judicial Department in the Komi Republic l/s 05071146090)|
|Payer's bank/ recipient||Department-NB of the Komi Republic// UFK for the Komi Republic|
|Treasury account number||03212643000000010700|
In connection with the entry into force on 01.01.2021 of the Procedure for authorizing transactions with funds received during the temporary order of the recipients of federal budget funds, approved by order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation dated June 23, 2020 No. 119n, when transferring funds to the deposit account of the Office of the Judicial Department in the Komi Republic, payers must fill in field 22 "Code" of the payment order, which indicates the code of the legal an act that determines the basis for admission. Otherwise, payments will be received as outstanding.
In the purpose of payment, you must indicate the number of the case, the court that issued the ruling.
Rproperty for the transfer of fines for violation of the law on court and judicial system, on enforcement proceedings and court fines /Art. 17.3, 17.4, 17.5, 17.6, 17.8, 17.9, 17.14, 17.15, part 1, 3 art. 19.4, art. 19. 7 of the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Russian Federation, part 3 of Art. 57, part 2 of Art. 140, part 3 of Art. 159, part 4 of Art. 162, part 2 of Art. 168, part 2 of Art. 226, part 4 of Art. 246, part 2 of Art. 249, Art. 431 Code of Civil Procedure of the Russian Federation, part 1 of Art. 258, part 4 of Art. 103, part 3 of Art. 333 of the Code of Criminal Procedure of the Russian Federation, part 9 of Art. 66, part 2 of Art. 96, part 5 of Art. 154, part 4 of Art. 156, part 2 of Art. 157, part 3 of Art. 194, part 4 of Art. 205, part 3 of Art. 210, part 3 of Art. 215, Art. 331, Art. 332 APC RF/
(the administrator of budget revenues is the Office of the Federal Bailiff Service of Russia for the Republic of Komi)
Recipient - UFK for the Republic of Kazakhstan (Office of the Federal Bailiff Service for the Republic of Komi)
TIN - 1101486237
KPP – 110101001
Bank – GRCC NB Resp. Komi Bank of Russia, Syktyvkar
BIC - 048702001
KBK - 32211617000010000140
Details for the transfer of fines in administrative cases (the administrator of budget revenues is the IFTS for Syktyvkar)
KBK – 18211603030010000140
R/s – 40101810000000010004
Bank – GRCC NB Resp. Komi Bank of Russia, Syktyvkar
BIC of the bank - 048702001
Recipient - UFK in the Republic of Komi (IFTS of Russia for Syktyvkar)
TIN - 1101481359
KPP - 110101001
OKTMO for Syktyvkar - 87701000
Details for the transfer of fines in administrative cases (the administrator of budget revenues is the Ministry of Internal Affairs for the Republic of Kazakhstan)
Recipient - UFK of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation for the Republic of Kazakhstan (Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan)
TIN - 1101481581
KPP - 110101001
R/c - 40101810000000010004
Bank - GRCC NB RK of the Bank of Russia Syktyvkar
BIC - 048702001
KBK - 1881169004004
OKTMO -code 87701000 Syktyvkar
Details for the transfer of fines in administrative cases (the administrator of budget revenues is the OPFR for the Komi Republic)
Recipient - UFK for the Komi Republic (OPFR for Republic of Komi)
TIN - 1101471400
KPP - 110101001
Bank - GRCC NB of the Republic of Komi Bank of Russia Syktyvkar
Bank BIC - 048702001
R/c - 40101810000000010004
OKTMO code - 87701000
KBK - 39211 620010060000140
Details for the transfer of fines in administrative cases (the administrator of budget revenues is Rosselkhoznadzor)
Account No. 40101810000000010004
Bank - GRCC NB of the Komi Republic of the Bank of Russia
Recipient - UFK MF RF for the Republic of Kazakhstan (administrator code 081 - Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance) >OKTMO - 87701000
Details for transferring fines in administrative cases (the administrator of budget revenues is the Department of Rospotrebnadzor for the Republic of Kazakhstan)
Recipient - UFK for the Republic of Kazakhstan RK - payment administrator)
C/C - 40101810000000010004
TIN - 1101486396
KPP - 110101001
Bank - GRCC NB of the Republic of Komi, Syktyvkar
BIC - 048702001
KBK - 141116200000010
br>OKTMO code - 87701000
Details for the transfer of fines in administrative cases on violation of fire safety rules (the administrator of budget revenues is the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation for the Republic of Kazakhstan) Settlement account – 40101810000000010004
Bank – GRCC NB of the Komi Republic of the Bank of Russia in Syktyvkar
Bank BIC – 048702001
KBK – 17711627000010000140
OKTMO– 87701000 >Details for the payment of court costs from those sentenced to punishment in the form of deprivation of liberty (the administrator of budget revenues is the State represented by the Department of the Federal Penitentiary Service in the Republic of Kazakhstan)
KBK 320 1 13 01270 01 0000 130
OKTMO code 87701000
Requisites for paying a fine in criminal cases (administrator of budget revenues of the UFC in the Komi Republic of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan)
TIN - 1101481581
KPP - 110101001
Settlement account: 40101810000000010004
GRKTS NB Republic of Komi Bank of Russia Syktyvkar
KBK – 188 1 16 21010 01 0000 140
OKTMO code -87701000
List of mediators in the Komi Republic
|F. Acting name of a mediator||Documents confirming the status of a mediator||Contact information|
|Averina Kristina Nikolaevna|| Mediator-trainer, with the right to conduct educational activities in the field of mediation|
Certificate “Mediation. Basic course" 120 hours, Kazan, 2014 Certificate "Family mediation", 60 hours, Moscow, 2015
Retraining diploma mediator-trainer, 576 hours. , Moscow, 2015 . Certificate “Mediation. Basic course, 120 hours, Kazan, 2014 td>
|Mediator. Certificate “Mediation. Basic course, 120 hours, Moscow, 2021||+7(912)167-81-32|
List of court mediators in the Komi Republic
|F. Acting name||Senior service||Specialization||Court name - place of employment before retirement||Name of locality and region of residence|
|Vera Nikolaevna Antonik||17 y.o.||civil and administrative proceedings||Supreme Court of the Republic of Komi||Syktyvkar, Komi Republic|
|Voinov Sergey Anatolyevich||30 y.||civil and administrative proceedings||Supreme Court of the Republic of Komi||Syktyvkar, Komi Republic|
|Anna Vladimirovna Novoseltseva||13 y.o.||civil litigation||Supreme Court of the Komi Republic||Syktyvkar, Komi Republic|
|Vyacheslav Leonidovich Golovkov||21||administrative proceedings||Supreme Court of the Republic Komi city||Syktyvkar, Komi Republic|
|Sazhin Alexey Vasilievich||29 y.||administrative proceedings||Supreme Court of the Komi Republic||Syktyvkar, Republic of Komi|
Video conference call
Syktyvkar city court established equipment that provides videoconferencing sessions with other courts and correctional institutions. This makes it possible to hold court hearings without summoning witnesses directly to the court from other cities of Russia, as well as without transporting convicts from places of deprivation of liberty.
Place of equipment installation: 167000, Republic of Komi, Syktyvkar, st. Pushkina, 20
Time difference with Moscow: +0
Persons responsible for the organization of the HQS:
Persons responsible for the technical organization of the HQS:
Deputy. Head of the Department of Informatization and MTO - Len Denis Vladimirovich, tel. (8212) 40-96-24
Head of the Informatization and Logistics Department - Marina Fedorovna Horoshko, tel. (8212) 40-96-24
|Hall No. 28||10. 11. 48. 52||7114801/7114899|
|Hall No. 29||10. 11. 48. 50||7114803/7114899|
|Hall No. 7||10. 11. 48. 54||7114805/7114897|
|Hall No. 6||10. 11. 48. 62||Missing|