Vuktyl town of the Komi Republic. The city of republican significance Vuktyl, rural-type settlements Kyrta, Lemty, Lemtybozh, Ust-Splek, Sherdino, the villages of Dutovo, Podcher'e, the villages of Savinobor, Ust-Voya, Ust-Shchuger are part of a single municipal entity on the territory of the city of Vuktyl with its subordinate territory.
|Monday||8:25 - 18:00||lunch: 13:00 - 14:00|
|Tuesday||8:25 - 18:00||lunch: 13:00 - 14:00|
|Wednesday||8:25 - 18:00 td>||lunch: 13:00 - 14:00|
|Thursday||8:25 - 18:00||lunch: 13:00 - 14:00|
|Friday||8:20 - 14:00||no lunch td >|
Reception of citizens p>
Day of appointment Time of appointment Position F. Name of the employee Room # Monday - Thursday
from 8:25 to 18:00
from 13:00 to 14:00
from 8:20 to 14:00
Assistant to the President of the Court
/according to the schedule of reception of citizens/
Mubarova Natalya Nikolaevna Cab. No. 2 Judge's assistant
/according to the schedule of reception of citizens/
Kermesh Larisa Mikhailovna Cab. No. 2
Schedule of personal reception of citizens and representatives of organizations by the chairman of the Vuktyl City Court of the Komi Republic p>
Title F. I.O. Date of personal appointment Time The employee of the court apparatus responsible for organizing the personal reception, contact phone number Chairman of the Vuktyl City Court of the Komi Republic Kolesnikov Evgeny Viktorovich Every Thursday from 15-00 to 17-00 Mubarova Natalya Nikolaevna, assistant to the chairman of the court
In connection with the deterioration of the epidemiological situation in the republic from October 29, 2020, the following operating mode is established in the Vuktyl City Court of the Komi Republic:
1. Only the participants in the proceedings have access to the building of the Vuktyl City Court of the Komi Republic.
2. The passage of citizens into the building of the Vuktyl City Court of the Komi Republic is carried out with personal protective equipment, as well as after measuring body temperature with a special device. Persons without personal protective equipment, as well as with an elevated body temperature and other signs of respiratory diseases are not allowed into the courthouse.
3. When in the courthouse, citizens must maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters from each other and from court employees (social distance).
4. The work of the reception office of the court in terms of personal reception of citizens is suspended. Information on the progress and results of the consideration of cases is provided by telephone and on the official website of the court on the Internet. Phones: Chancery of the court 2-78-63, reception of the court 2-17-73
5. Submission of procedural and non-procedural documents from citizens to the court is carried out through the Russian Post, facsimile communication, by e-mail, as well as through the service on the court's website "Submission of procedural documents in electronic form."
These restrictions on the work of the Vuktyl City Court of the Komi Republic are valid until further notice.
Reception of the President of the Court
Clerk for Criminal Cases
( 8-82146) 27-8-63
Secretary for Civil Affairs
Registration of incoming correspondence
Administrator of the court
(8-82146) 21-7- 96
Composition of the Vuktyl City Court of the Komi Republic
|Position||F. I.O.||Phone||Category of consideration of cases|
|President of the Court||Kolesnikov Evgeniy Viktorovich td>||(82146) 21842||criminologist|
|Judge||Sergeeva Evgeniya Evgenievna||( 82146) 21795||civilist|
|Judge||Krutikova Svetlana Anatolyevna||(82146) 21891 td >||criminologist|
|Judge||Oleg Vladimirovich Surganov||(82146) 22986||civilist|
|Assistant to the President of the Court||Mubarova Natalya Nikolaevna||(82146) 21801|
|Assistant to the judge||Avshtein Polina Aleksandrovna||(82146) 21773|
|Judge Assistant||Kermesh Larisa Mikhailovna||(82146) 21773|
|Secretary of the court session||Lesya Anatolyevna Skurikhina||(82146) 21891|
|Secretary court session||Mingazetdinova Ksenia Valerie vna||(82146) 21795|
|Court clerk||Elizaveta Petrovna Vasenina td>||(82146) 21801|
|Court clerk||Ksenia Raisovna Smagina||(82146) 22986|
|Court administrator||Malyugin Vladimir Valentinovich||(82146 ) 21902|
|Chief Specialist||Diana Sergeevna Kuzina||(82146) 21796 td>|
|Criminal Court Secretary||Artyom Sergeevich Chernega||(82146) 27863 td >|
|Secretary of the Civil Court||Marina Nikolaevna Derbina||(82146) 27863|
|1st category specialist||Oksana Dmitrievna Petrakevich||(82146) 27863|
|Engineer||Alena Volobueva||(82146) 24079||td >|
|Position||F. I.O.||Phone||Decree on appointment||Category of consideration of cases|
|President of the court td>||Kolesnikov Evgeniy Viktorovich||(82146) 21-8-42||Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 695 dated 06.12.2018||criminalist|
|Judge||Sergeeva Evgeniya Evgenievna||(82146) 21-7-95||Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 1071 dated 28.07.2012||civilist|
|Judge||Krutikova Svetlana Anatolyevna||(82146) 21-8-91||Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 141 dated 20.02.2020||criminalist|
|Judge||Oleg Vladimirovich Surganov||(82146) 22-9-86||Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 1285 of 01.09.200||civilist td >|
Information for people with limited mobility
Entrance to the courthouse for unhindered access to the court for people with limited mobility population is equipped with a button to call bailiffs to ensure the established order of the court.
The need to provide unimpeded access to the court for people with limited mobility can be informed by the following phones of the Vuktyl City Court of the Komi Republic:
8 (82146) 2-19-02 - court administrator Malyugin Vladimir Valentinovich;
8 (82146) 24-9-27 - bailiff to ensure the established procedure for the activity of the court (according to the duty schedule).
Powers of the Court
Article 34. Competence of the District Court
1. The District Court considers all criminal, civil and administrative cases as a court of first instance, with the exception of cases referred by federal laws to the jurisdiction of other courts.
2. In the cases established by federal law, the district court hears cases of administrative offenses.
3. On the basis of part 4 of Article 125 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, a district court has the right to apply to the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation with a request on the constitutionality of a law to be applied in a specific case.
4. The district court hears appeals, submissions against the decisions of justices of the peace, acting in the territory of the respective judicial region.
5. The district court, in accordance with federal law, considers cases on new or newly discovered circumstances.
Federal Constitutional Law of 07. 02. 2011 N 1-FKZ "On the Courts of General Jurisdiction in the Russian Federation"
Article 21. District Court
1. The district court, within the limits of its competence, considers cases as a court of first and second instance and exercises other powers provided for by federal constitutional law.
2. The District Court is the immediately higher judicial instance in relation to justices of the peace acting in the territory of the respective judicial district.
3. The powers, procedure for the formation and activities of a district court are established by federal constitutional law.
Federal Constitutional Law of 31.12.1996 N 1-FKZ "On the judicial system of the Russian Federation"
Requisites for payment of state fees
|Name of the payee||UFK for the Republic of Kazakhstan (Interdistrict Inspectorate of the Federal Tax Service of Russia No. 3 for the Komi Republic)|
|TIN of the recipient||1102044440|
|Beneficiary's bank||OFFICE-NB REPUBLIC OF KOMI BANK OF RUSSIA // UFK for the Republic of Komi, Syktyvkar td>|
|Budget classification code (BCK)||18210803010011050110|
|Name of payment||State duty on cases considered in courts of general jurisdiction|
Court list Judicial conciliators
The list of judicial conciliators in the Komi Republic includes retired judges:
- Antonik Vera Nikolaevna
- Voinov Sergey Anatolyevich
- Novoseltseva Anna Vladimirovna
- Golovkov Vyacheslav Leonidovich
- Sazhin Alexey Vasilievich
Video conference call
There is no time difference between Vuktyl and Moscow (Moscow time).
The courtroom No. 13 is equipped with a video conferencing system (hereinafter - VKS).
Region code - 11
Codec address - 10. 11. 54. 50
Gateway address - 10. 11. 54 49
VoIP gateway address - 10. 11. 54. 51
IP telephone number - 7115401
IP telephone number 2 - 7115402
Fax number - 7115499
Video conferencing subnet mask - 255.255 255. 240
Periods of accessibility (inaccessibility) of the courtroom - courtroom No. 13 is available during the working day (according to the working hours of the Vuktyl City Court of the Komi Republic) in agreement with the persons responsible in court for the organization and technical support Videoconferencing.
Contact details of persons responsible for the organization and technical support of the videoconferencing:
|Responsible persons||Period||F. I.O.||Position||Phone number|
|Person in charge of organizing videoconferencing||permanently||Zhanna Konstantinovna Uchaikina||assistant judge||(82146) 2-18-42|
|for the period of absence of Zh. K Uchaikina||Mubarova Natalya Nikolaevna||assistant judge||(82146) 2-17-73|
|assistant judge||(82146) 2-17-73|
|Person responsible for the technical support of the videoconferencing||permanently||Malyugin Vladimir Valentinovich td >||court administrator||(82146) 2-19-02|
| during absence |
|Kuzina Diana Sergeevna||chief specialist||(82146) 2-17-96|
Chief specialist of the Vuktyl City Court of the Komi Republic
Kuzina Diana Sergeevna
phone/fax 8 (82146) 21-7-96
Responsible for work with the media - assistant to the chairman of the court Uchaikina Zhanna Konstantinovna