from 8-00 to 17-00 and lunch from 12-00 to 12-45 o'clock
Friday and holidays from 8-00 to 16-00
Day off - Saturday and Sunday
ISSUE OF DOCUMENTS
is done by the court office every day during working hours in the office ... No. 18
Tel. , fax: (885569) 5-60-25,6-14-08
WORK OF THE RECEPTION COURT
Reception of citizens is carried out by assistant judges.
Reception of documents daily from 8-00 to 17-00. Nonresidents are accepted daily during the working day in the office. No. 6
Tel. : (85569) 6-14-15
Territorial jurisdiction of the Bavlinsky City Court of the Republic of Tatarstan
Isergapovskoe rural settlement of Bavlinsky district: village Novye Bavly s. Isergapovo
Kyzyl-Yarskoye rural settlement of the Bavlinsky district: village Starye Chuti village Uba village Yakty-Elga village Kzyl-Yar
Novozarechenskoye rural settlement of the Bavlinsky district: Izmailovo village Novozarechensk village Tally-Kul village Dmitrievka s. Nikolashkino
Popovskoe rural settlement of Bavlinsky district: with. Verkhnyaya Fominovka s. Popovka
Potapovo-Tumbarlinskoe rural settlement of Bavlinsky district: village Galkino village Dubovka village Votkin village Vaskino Tuyrali s. Potapovo-Tumbarla
Tumbarlinskoe rural settlement of Bavlinsky district: village Minnigulovo village Shamaevo village Tatar Tumbarla
Aleksandrovskoe rural settlement, Bavlinsky district: d. Zirekle-Karand. Murtaza village Tatarskie Tashly village Alexandrovka
Crimea-Sarayskoe rural settlement of Bavlinsky district: with. Crimea-Sarai
Pokrovsko-Urustamak rural settlement of Bavlinsky district: Bakaly village Vaeshur village Kit-Ozero village Sharai village Pokrovsky village Pokroskiy Urustamak
Salikhovskoe rural settlement of Bavlinsky district: with. Novye Chuti s. Salikhovo s. Hansverkino
Tatar-Kandyz rural settlement of Bavlinsky district Tatar Kandyz
Udmurtsko-Talinskoe rural settlement of Bavlinsky district: d. Rich Key. Alekseevka s. Udmurt Tashly
Shaltinskoe rural settlement of the Bavlinsky district: with. Shalty
Reception of the court:
Reception of applications, complaints, claims from citizens, their representatives, as well as representatives of legal entities is carried out by assistant judges, consultant every day in the office number 6:
1. Azizova Elvira Minnezamgutdinovna tel. : (85569) 6-14-04
2. Ashirova Albina Shamilevna tel. : (85569) 6-14-05
3. Bykova Natalya Nikolaevna tel. : (85569) 6-14-05
Reception opening hours:
Monday -, Tuesday -, Wednesday -, Thursday - - from 8.00 am to 12.00 pm
from 13:00 to 17:00
Friday - from 8:00 to 12:00 p.m.
from 13:00 to 16:00 p.m.
Employees of the Reception Office have the right to provide advice on the following issues:
- the form of the statement of claim;
- the list of documents attached to the statement of claim;
- the procedure for accepting the statement of claim ;
- grounds for refusal to accept the statement of claim, return, abandonment of the statement of claim;
- payment, release, reduction of state duty;
- the procedure for issuing copies of court documents , personal documents, material evidence, executive documents.
Reception of visitors is carried out without an appointment in the order of priority.
Acquaintance with the cases in the archive of the court:
Chancery: Sitdikova Elvira Faritovna - chief specialist. Tel. : (885569) 6-14-08, fax: (85569) 5-60-25.
To get acquainted with the cases in the archive of the court, you must first submit an application, in which you indicate the information known to the applicant:
- case number;
- surname, name, patronymic parties (organization name) - in civil cases;
- surname, name, patronymic of the defendant - in criminal cases;
- year of the case;
- date and time of familiarization with the case.
Court office and archive - daily from 8 am to 5 pm. on Fridays and on pre-holiday days from 8 am to 4 pm
Judges of the Bavlinsky City Court of the Republic of Tatarstan
|F. I.O.||Position||Room #|| Room No. |
(Appointed to this position by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 225 dated 18.05.2019)
|President of the Court||27||4|
| Kashapov Salavat Rozveltovich |
(Appointed to this position by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 1258 of 04.11.2005)
| Saitov Marat Ibragimovich |
(Appointed to this position by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 1619 of 17.11.2008)
Administrator of the Bavlinsky City Court of the RT Abdullin Albert Atlasovich
Tel. : (85569) 6-14-16.
Reception is made throughout the working day in the office number 10. Reception of visitors is carried out without prior registration in the order of priority of application.
Divisions of the Court
The position of Assistant to the President of the Court in the staff of the Bavlinsky City Court of the Republic of Tajikistan is not provided.
|F. I.O.||Position||Cabinet #|| Phone number |
|Abdullin Albert Atlasovich||Administrator||10||6-14-16|
|Sitdikova Elvira Faritovna||Chief Specialist||18|| 5-60-25 - fax |
|Azizova Elvira Minezamgutdinovna||Assistant judge||16||6-14-04|
|Ashirova Albina Shamilevna||Judge Assistant||17||6-14-05|
|Bykova Natalya Nikolaevna td >||Consultant||17||6-14-05|
|Absalyamov Rafail Maratovich||System administrator||19||6-14-14|
|Olesya Maratovna Shamsutdinova||C/C Secretary||15||6-14-03|
|Elena Vladimirovna Stulikova||C/C Secretary td >||20||6-14-09|
|Safina Elmira Raimanovna||C/C Secretary||11||6-14-12|
|Imamiyeva Lilia Nazipovn a||Court clerk||18||6-14-08|
Archive of the Bavlinsky City Court of the Republic of Tatarstan:
Responsible person for the archive:
chief specialist - Sitdikova Elvira Faritovna
Fax and Tel. : (885569) 5-60-25
1st category specialist Imamieva Lilia Nazipovna
Fax and Tel. : (885569) 5-60-25
Reception of visitors on the issues of the archive of the court is conducted by the office of the Bavlinsky city court of the Republic of Tatarstan during working hours. Reception is carried out throughout the working day in office # 18.
Powers of the court
FEDERAL CONSTITUTIONAL LAW OF 31.12.1996 No. 1-FKZ "On the judicial system of the Russian Federation"
Article 21. District Court
1. The district court, within the limits of its competence, considers cases as a court of first and second instance and exercises other powers provided for by federal constitutional law.
2. The District Court is the immediately higher judicial instance in relation to justices of the peace acting in the territory of the respective judicial district.
3. The powers, procedure for the formation and activities of a district court are established by federal constitutional law.
In order to ensure videoconferencing with the participation of institutions of the judicial system of the Russian Federation, as well as with the participation of institutions of the Federal Enforcement Service penalties of Russia, the Bavlinsky City Court of the Republic of Tatarstan is equipped with a video conferencing system based on the Polycom QDX6000 codec.
Address of the court: 423930, Republic of Tatarstan, Bavly, st. Khadi Taktash, 28
Time zone: Moscow time, UTC + 03: 00
The numbers of the departmental network of the videoconferencing in the hall of the Bavlinsky city court of the Republic of Tatarstan:
|Hall # 4 td >||10. 16. 56.50||4130|
Contact details of the official responsible for organizing the videoconferencing:
Abdullin Albert Atlasovich, court administrator, tel. 8 (85569) -6-14-16, (IP-4146)
Contact information of the official responsible for the technical support of the videoconferencing:
Absalyamov Rafail Maratovich, chief specialist, tel. 8 (85569) -6-14-14, (IP-4141)
SUPREME COURT OF THE REPUBLIC OF TATARSTAN - Bank details of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Tatarstan
KBK : 182 1 08 03 010 01 1000 110 (State duty on cases considered in courts of general jurisdiction, justices of the peace in the Republic of Tatarstan) state duty on cases considered by the Supreme Court of the Republic of Tatarstan in the first and cassation instances
1. Beneficiary's account No. 40101810800000010001
2. Payee's bank: GRKTs NB RT Bank of Russia, Kazan
3. BIK bank - 049205001
4. Recipient: UFK for the Republic of Tatarstan (Interdistrict Inspectorate of the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation for the Republic of Tatarstan No. 14)
5. TIN/KPP of the recipient -1655005361/165501001
6. OKTMO - 92701000
State duty is paid in the following amounts:
when filing a cassation appeal: for individuals - 100 rubles, for legal entities - 2000 rubles (clause 4 clause 1 of Art. . 333.19 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation);
when filing an application for challenging (in whole or in part) regulatory legal acts of state authorities, local authorities or officials: for individuals - 200 rubles, for organizations - 3000 rubles (pp . 6, clause 1 of Art. 333. 19 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation);
when filing an appeal - 50 percent of the amount of the state duty payable when filing a statement of claim of a non-property nature, that is, for individuals - 100 rubles, for legal entities - 2000 rubles (subparagraph 9 of paragraph 1 of article 333. 19 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation);
Details for paying the state duty when filing statements of claim in district (magistrates) courts, as well as when filing appeals are available in the courts at the place of consideration of cases.
Details for payment of the state duty from 2021
|UFK by RT (Interdistrict Inspectorate of the Federal Tax Service of Russia No. 17 for RT)|
|TIN 1645006101 KPP 164501001|
|Account number of the recipient of funds 031 006 43000000011100|
|To the Branch - NB of the Republic of Tatarstan of the Bank of Russia // UFK in the Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan|
|Account no. of the beneficiary's bank 401 028 104 453 700 00079|
|BIK 019205400 OKTMO 92654151|
|KBK 182 108 0301 001 1050 110tr>|
|State fee payable when applying to court|
State fee in cases considered by courts of general jurisdiction is payable in the following amounts:
- when filing an application for challenging (in whole or in part) regulatory legal acts (regulatory acts) of state bodies, the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, state extra-budgetary funds, local government bodies, state corporations, officials, as well as statements challenging non-normative legal acts of the President of the Russian Federation, the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, the Government of the Russian Federation, the Government Commission for the Control of Foreign Investments in the Russian Federation: for individuals - 300 rubles, for organizations - 4 500 rubles;
- when submitting an application for recognizing a non-normative legal act as invalid and for recognizing decisions and actions (inaction) of state bodies, local authorities, other bodies, officials illegal: for individuals - 300 rubles, for organizations - 2,000 rubles;
- when filing an appeal and (or) a cassation complaint - for individuals - 150 rubles, for organizations - 3 000 rubles;
- when filing a claim for property character, not subject to assessment, as well as a statement of claim of a non-property nature: for individuals - 300 rubles, for organizations - 6,000 rubles;
- when submitting an application for awarding compensation for violation of the right to legal proceedings within a reasonable time or the right for the execution of a judicial act within a reasonable time: for individuals - 300 rubles, for organizations - 6,000 rubles.
Requisites for paying the state fee when filing statements of claim in district (magistrates) courts, as well as when filing appeals, are available in the courts at the place of consideration of cases.
On the territory of the Republic of Tatarstan, organizations that provide mediation services and use conciliation procedures in resolving disputes include:
- non-profit partnership "League of Mediators of the Volga Region" (420111, Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan, Ostrovsky str., 67; tel.: 8 (843) 245-23-28, website: www.mediators-tatarstan.ru);
- Volga Region Center for Legal Reconciliation (Mediation). ChOU VPO "Institute of Economics, Management and Law (Kazan)" (420111, Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan, Moskovskaya st., 42 (building 2), tel.: 8 (843) 231-92-90, 231-92-98, 231-92-85);
- ANO "Mediator of the Volga region" (Kazan, Yamasheva st., 10, office 220A, tel. 89173933074).
- non-commercial partnership "Vash mediator" (Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan, Tekhnicheskaya st., 120 "a", site: vashmediator. com)
- Branch of the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation (Kazan, Pushkin St., 18, tel.: 8 (843) 238-61-04, 8 (843) 236-06-27)
- Mirsadykova Gulia Ramisovna, member of the National Association of Professional Mediators "Parity" (420087, RT, Kazan, Daurskaya st., 22, office 105; tel. +7 (916) 661-07-45, Instagram: gulia_ramisovna) will assist the parties in resolving the conflict, is the unconditional right of the parties to the dispute, who have the right to contact a person who carries out conciliation activities not only in the territory of the Republic of Tatarstan, but in any other constituent entity of the Russian Federation.
Notifying the participants of the trial about the date, time and place of the trial by means of SMS messages, e-mail, emails
By means of SMS messages participants in the proceedings may be notified of the place, date and time of the court session or the performance of certain procedural actions within the framework of civil, criminal and administrative proceedings and proceedings based on materials about a gross disciplinary offense of a serviceman. SMS notifications are sent to the participants in the proceedings in accordance with the deadlines for notifying the participants in the proceedings established by the procedural legislation of the Russian Federation, as well as with the expectation that these persons have sufficient time to prepare for the case and appear in court on time. Notification via SMS is carried out only with the consent of the participant in the proceedings, that is, on a voluntary basis.
- The fact of consent to receive an SMS notification is confirmed by a receipt, which, along with the information about the participant in the proceedings and his consent to the notification in a similar way, indicates the mobile phone number to which it is sent, as well as confirmation of the absence of blocking to receive messages from short numbers and letter recipients.
- A participant in the proceedings has the right, at his discretion, to indicate any mobile phone number of any cellular operator operating in the Russian Federation, and will be considered notified from the moment he receives an SMS message to his specified mobile phone number, which is indicated in receipt.
- A receipt confirming the consent of the participant in the proceedings to receive SMS notifications is selected at any stage of the proceedings (when submitting an application to the court, when you first appear at the court session, when preparing the case for the court session, etc.). ), is attached by the court and filed in the court case by the relevant employee of the court apparatus.
Other contact phone numbers specified by the participant in the proceedings and contained in the case materials, with the exception of those indicated in the corresponding receipt, cannot be used to send SMS notifications. The court must ensure that the facts of sending and delivery of the SMS notification to the addressee are recorded.
The Supreme Court of the Republic of Tatarstan organized the notification of the participants in the trials by means of e-mails, through the Federal State Information System "Portal of State and Municipal Services of the Russian Federation". To receive notifications in this way, you must be registered at the port of State Service, fill out a receipt, and confirm your readiness to receive emails through the information system "Portal of State and Municipal Services of the Russian Federation".
It is also possible to receive a notification by e-mail. To do this, you must select the appropriate option in the receipt.
List of persons responsible for notifying the participants in the proceedings:
- Shaimullina Regina Ilsurovna;
- Akimova Elena Andreevna;
- Ivanova Elena Aleksandrovna;
- Khasanova Elmira Rashidovna;
In order to use the service of SMS alerts, e-mail alerts, alerts through State Services, participants in the proceedings will need to fill out a receipt, in which, along with their personal data and their consent to be notified in a similar way indicates the participant's mobile phone number to which the SMS message will be sent.
GAUZ "RBSME MZ RT"
GAUZ "RND MZ RT"
GAUZ RKPB im. acad. V. M. Bekhterev MH RT "
FBU" Sredne-Volzhsky RCSE of the Ministry of Justice of Russia "
GAUZ" RBSME MH RT "
State Autonomous Healthcare Institution "Republican Bureau of Forensic Medical Examination of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tatarstan"
Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan, st. Siberian tract, 31a
Official website: www. sudmedrt. kgts. ru/content/buro
Phones: reception - (843) 273-91-45
Fax: (843) 273-91-45
1) Public services www. sudmedrt. kgts. ru/content/gosservices/
2) Paid services www. sudmedrt. kgts. ru/content/services/
GAUZ "RND MZ RT"
GAUZ "REPUBLICAN NARCOLOGICAL DISPENSER”, Kazan, st. . Sechenova, 6
+7 (843) 272-33-11
Official site: rnd-kazan.ru/dis
GAUZ “RKPB im. Academician V. M. Bekhterev MH RT "
GAUZ" Republican Clinical Psychiatric Hospital named after Academician V. M. Bekhterev of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tatarstan "
Kazan, st.Ershova, 49
Phone: (843) 272-41-92
Official website: www.rkpbtatar.ru/science/about-the-departments/forensic-psychiatric-expert-examination-of- the-ksma. php
Federal Budgetary Institution "Sredne-Volzhsky Regional Center for Forensic Science of the Ministry of Justice of Russia"
Federal budgetary institution Sredne-Volzhsky Regional Center for Forensic Examination Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation (FBU Sredne-Volzhsky RCSE of the Ministry of Justice of Russia).
Russia, Kazan, Lesgaft st., 33, tel./fax +7 (843) 236-22-61,
Official site: www. sudexpert. ru/seu/
Slave mode from: Monday-Friday from 8. 30 to 17.30
lunch break from 12.00 to 13.00
Opportunities: www. sudexpert. ru/possibl/
For all personnel matters please call: 8 (85569) 6-14-08 - main specialist Sitdikova Elvira Faritovna
By Order No. 43 of 06.12.2007 the composition of the press was approved by the Bavlinsky City Court of the Republic of Tatarstan - the center of the court.
Kashapov Salavat Ruzveltovich appointed as the Chairman of the Press Center; members of the press center are:
- consultant Zakirova Svetlana Fandasovna tel. : (885569) 5-60-25;
- Information specialist Iskhakov Rasul Rinatovich tel. : (885569) 5-50-11.