Territorial jurisdiction of cases of the Karaidel Interdistrict Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan
Karaidelsky district: rural settlements Artakulsky village council (Artakul village, villages of Starootkustino, Abutalipovo, Itkuli village), Baikibashevsky village council (Baikibashevo village, villages of Baiki-Yunusovo, Aminevo, Askish, Bazilevsky), Baikinsky village council (Bayki village, villages of Novoyansaitovo, Berdyash), Verkhnesuyansky Village Council (villages of Sedyash, Ust-Bartaga, Upper Suyan, the village of Nizhny Suyan), Karaidelsky Village Council (villages of Karaidel, Abyzovo, villages of Starye Bagazy, Nizhnie Balmazy, Chapash, Urazbakhty, Davlyatovka, Novosyolka, Zinatovka, Middle Bagazy), Karayarsky Village Council ( village of Karayar, village of Abdullino, village of Komsomolsky, villages of Ust-Sukhoyaz, Yuryuzan, Poperechnaya Gora), Kirzinsky village council (Kirzya village, Surda village, Atamanovka village, Yanbak village, Aleksandrovka village, villages of Kainchak, Oktyabrsky, Tat-Kudash), Kurtlykul village council (the village of Kurtlykul, the village of Deushevo, the village of Suyundyukovo), the Maginsky Village Council (the village of Maginsk, the village of Sosnovy Bor), the Novoberdyashsky Village Council (the village of Novy Berdyash, the village of Atnya w, the villages of Shamratovo, Canton, Sabankul, Kadysi, Mata, Dyurtyuli, Karysh-Elga), Novomullakaevsky village council (the village of Novomullakaevo, the village of Mullakaevo), Ozerkinsky village council (the village of Ozerki, the village of Krush, the villages of Biyaz, Bartym), Podlubovsky village council (villages of Podlubovo , Urazaevo, Nagretdinovo, Kuyanchi, Yanbatyrovka, Teter-Klyuch), Staroakbulyakovsky village council (villages of Stary Akbulyak, Tegermenevo, Yakupovo, Novy Akbulyak, Khalilovo, Yuldashevo, Tuyushevo, Malikovo), Urgushevsky village council (villages Urgush, Razdolie, villages Suleymanovo, Dubrovka, Zuevka, Chebykovo, Turnovo, Gornoye, Arkaul), Uryush-Bitullinsky village council (the village of Mryasimovo, the village of Krasny Uryush, the villages of Tatarsky Uryush, Uryush-Bitullino, Sedyash-Nagaevo, Chemaevo, Atnyashkino, Burkhanovka, Khoroshaevo, Nikolo-Kazanka, Imyanovo, Shaushak , Kaltasy), Yavgildinsky village council (villages Yavgildino, Taykash, Taiga).
Askinsky district: rural settlements Arbashevsky village council (Arbashevo village, Chishma-Urakaevo village), Askinsky village council (Askino, Kuyashtyr villages, Novye Bagazy, Tulguzbash, Tyuisk villages, Novaya Burma village, Barakhaevka, Talog, Bolshoye Ozero, Verkhnenikolskoye villages), Evbulyaksky village council (the villages of Evbulyak, Upkankul, Sultanai, Novy Kartkisyak, Korolevo, Black Lake, Kushkul), Kazanchinsky village council (the village of Old Kazanchi, the villages of Novaya Kara, Urmankul, Alyagish, Bashkortostan, Staraya Kara, the village of Mikhailovka, the village of Russian Kara), Kartkisyaksky village council ( village of Kartkisyak), Kashkinsky village council (village of Kashkino, villages of Bilgish, Amirovo, Gumbino, Novy Suyush), Klyuchevsky village council (villages of Klyuchi, Kuchanovo, village of Stepanovka), Kubiyazovsky village council (village of Kubiyazi, villages of Utyashino, Matala, Avadai), Kungakovsky village council ( villages of Kungak, Klyuchevoi Log, Tashlykul, Kungakbash), Kshlau-Elginsky village council (village of Kshlau-Elga), Mutabashevsky village council (Old Mutabash village, villages of Muta-Elga, Yanaul, Yankisyak, But vyy Mutabash, Chad, Tupraly), the Petropavlovsky Village Council (the village of Petropavlovka, the village of Kigazy, the villages of Davlyatovka, Shorokhovo, Yerma-Yelan, Olkhoviy Klyuch, Lyubimovka, Novy Kubiyaz), the Sultanbekovsky Village Council (the villages of Sultanbekovo, Churashevo, Kamashady), Urmiyazovsky Village Council (village Urmiyazy, the villages of Novokochkildino, Urshady, Starokochkildino, Dultsevka), the Ust-Tabas village council (the village of Ust-Tabaska).
The Karaidelsky Interdistrict Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan is a court of general jurisdiction, within its competence, considers cases as a court of first and second instance and administers justice in criminal, civil and administrative proceedings. The court considers all criminal cases and all civil disputes, except for disputes arising from business and other economic legal relations between legal entities and individual entrepreneurs that fall within the competence of arbitration courts.
As a result of the reform of the judicial system of the republic, on November 7, 2015, the Karaidelsky and Askinsky district courts were abolished and the Karaidelsky interdistrict court of the Republic of Bashkortostan and a permanent judicial presence were established in the village of Askino, Askinsky district of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
Court opening hours Monday-Friday from 09:00 to 18:00
Lunch break from 13:00 to 14:00
Weekend: Saturday, Sunday. Contact number by which you can get information of a reference nature is (34744)-2-11-42
Reception of citizens in the Karaidel Interdistrict Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan
|Chairman – Khanov Denis Mullanurovich||Reception on the organization of the activities of the court, complaints about the actions (inaction) of judges or employees of the court apparatus, not related to the consideration of specific cases, appeals against judicial acts and procedural actions of judges.|
|Assistant referee - Akhmadishin Vadim Gaynulovich||Tel: (34744) 2-14-86
Monday - Friday from 09:00 to 18:00,
break from 13:00 to 14:00
|Assistant Referee – Chuvashova Leysyan Vasilevna||Tel: (34771) 2-11-28
Monday - Friday from 09:00 to 18:00,
break from 13:00 to 14:00
|Chief Specialist – Khangeldieva Svetlana Anatolyevna||Tel: (34744) 2-11-42
Monday - Friday from 09:00 to 18:00,
break from 13:00 to 14:00
Personal reception of citizens, including representatives of organizations, public associations, state authorities and local governments, is carried out by an assistant judge and court clerk in the "Reception Room", in accordance with the regulation "On the Reception Court".
Assistant referee: Chuvashova Leisyan Vasilevna and Akhmadishin Vadim Gainulovich – daily from 09:00 to 18:00
Court clerk - daily from 09:00 to 18:00.
Consideration of appeals on the organization of the activities of the court, complaints about the actions (inaction) of judges or employees of the court apparatus, not related to the consideration of specific cases, appealing judicial acts and procedural actions of the court, is carried out by the chairman of the interdistrict court Denis Mullanurovich Khanov in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 2 May 2006 No. 59-FZ "On the procedure for considering applications from citizens of the Russian Federation":
- a written appeal received by the district court is considered within 30 days from the date of registration of the written appeal;
- a written request of a state body, local self-government body or an official related to the consideration of an appeal received by them is considered within 15 days.
An appeal in which a court decision is appealed shall be returned to the citizen who sent it, with an explanation of the procedure for appealing this court decision.
Reception of visitors by judges is not conducted.
Contact phone, where you can get information of a reference nature (34744) -2-11-42 and judicial presence with. Askino Askinsky district of the Republic of Belarus (34771) 2-11-28.
Opening hours of the office/archive of the court:
Monday – Friday from 09:00 a.m. to until 18:00 , lunch from 13 h. 00 min. until 14:00
Chief Specialist (Chief of the Office) Khangeldieva Svetlana Anatolyevna
Court clerk at PSP s. Askino Akhmetova Liana Yuliusovna
The chief specialist (head of the office) has been working since January 2020, Khangeldiyeva Svetlana Anatolyevna, previously since 1992 she worked as a secretary of the court session, court secretary, the experience of the state civil service is 23 years.
Clerk of the court in the PSP with. Askino has been working since November 2021 Akhmetova Liana Yuliusovna
Phone/Fax: (34744) 2-11-42 , (347 71) 2-15-94
Responsible for the work of the archive specialist of the 1st category – Bulycheva Marina Izibaevna tel. : (34744) 2-13-49
Responsible for the work of the archive in the PSP s. Askino senior specialist of the 1st category – Zakirova Albina Rashitovna
For citizens to receive copies of documents on the case and case materials for review,
the following documents are required:
2. Receipt of payment of the State Duty
3. Power of attorney (for representatives of persons participating in the case)
All documents are issued only with the approval of the written application by the President of the Court:
· Application for a copy of a court order
· Application for the issuance of a case for review
Changes have been made to the work schedule of the Karaidel Interdistrict Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
From October 13, 2021, the work of the Karaidel Interdistrict Court is carried out in the following mode:
1. Personal reception of citizens is temporarily suspended.
2. Participants in legal proceedings with documents confirming this (passport, notice or documents confirming the authority to participate in the case (warrant, power of attorney)) are allowed into the Court building.
Access to the court session for persons who are not participants in the process is provided taking into account the possibility of observing social distancing in the courtroom.
At the same time, representatives of the media are allowed into the court building on the basis of an application submitted to the press service of the court, upon presentation of identification documents, as well as documents confirming belonging to the mass media.
3. The passage of citizens to the court building will be carried out in the presence of personal protective equipment, as well as after non-contact measurement of body temperature. Persons without personal protective equipment, as well as those with elevated body temperature and other signs of respiratory illness, will not be allowed into the courthouse.
4. Documents, complaints and applications of a procedural and non-procedural nature must be sent to the court by Russian post, facsimile or electronically. In the same way, copies of judicial acts and other documents are provided.
5. Information on the progress and results of the consideration of cases is provided by telephone or on the official website of the court in the "Courtwork" section.
6. Familiarization with case materials is carried out by appointment with an interval of up to 45 minutes for study and compliance with the above sanitary requirements.
7. While in the building and on the territory of the court, citizens must maintain a social distance of 1.5 meters.
Similar measures have been taken at the judicial stations of justices of the peace of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
Attention is drawn to the need to comply with the sanitary and epidemiological requirements in the courthouse, stipulated by the decisions of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation and the conditions of the high alert regime introduced in the Republic of Bashkortostan by Decree of the Head of the Republic of Bashkortostan dated March 18, 2020 No. UG-111 (with subsequent amendments), including the regime of self-isolation of certain categories of citizens.
The Karaidel Interdistrict Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan urges the participants in the proceedings and visitors to observe the above rules of conduct and treat the measures taken with understanding.
Additional information can be obtained by phone: 8 347 44 2 11 42
Composition of the court
|Chairman||Khanov Denis Mullanurovich (Entrusted with the powers of the chairman of the court on the basis of the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of December 31, 2021 No. 755||-|
|Assistant judge||Akhmadishin Vadim Gainullovich||(34744)2-14-86|
|Secretary of the court session||Kashapova Marina Sergeevna(34744)2-10-97|
|Judge||Elena Nikolaevna Fakhretdinova 2016 No. 601)||-|
|Secretary of the court session||Khusaenova Firyuza Ramilovna||( 34744)2-12-80|
|Secretary of the court session||Usmanova Guzal Ravshanovna||(34744) -12-8 0|
|Chief Specialist||Khangeldieva Svetlana Anatolyevna||(34744)2-11-42|
|Specialist of the 1st category||Bulycheva Marina Izibaevna||(34744)2-13-49|
|Court administrator||Vasily Sergeevich Chirkov||(34744)2-11-42|
|Permanent judicial presence with. Askino, Askinsky District|
|Judge||Gindullina Galina Shamilyevna (Entrusted with the powers of a judge on the basis of Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of July 22, 2015 No. 381) td>||-|
|Secretary of the Court Session||Minzilya Khafizovna Miniakhmetova||34771)2-10-40|
|Assistant Referee||Chuvashova Leysyan Vasilevna||(34771)2-11-28|
|Court Secretary||Akhmetova Liana Yuliusovna||(34771)2-15-94|
|St. specialist of the 1st category||Zakirova Albina Rashitovna||(34771)2-15-94|
Chairman of the court Giniyatullin Tagir Baitimerovich. The fifth qualification class of a judge was assigned. She has no academic titles or degrees. (Entrusted with the powers of the chairman of the court on the basis of the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of July 22, 2015 No. 381)/Last advanced training course at the Russian Academy of Justice in Moscow in November 2015.
1. Federal Judge Khanov Denis Mullanurovich - Born on June 25, 1980. Higher legal education, in 2002 he graduated from the Faculty of Law of the Bashkir State University with a degree in jurisprudence. The sixth qualification class of a judge was assigned. She has no academic degrees or titles. Endowed with the powers of a judge on the basis of the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of July 22, 2015 No. 381. The last advanced training course at the Russian Academy of Justice in Moscow in October 2012.
2. Federal Judge G. Sh. Gindullina Galina Shamilyevna Gindullina - born in 1976. Higher legal education, in 1999 she graduated from the Faculty of Law of the Bashkir State University with a degree in jurisprudence. The seventh qualifying class of a judge was assigned. She has no academic degrees or titles. Endowed with the powers of a judge on the basis of the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of July 22, 2015 No. 381. The last advanced training course at the Russian Academy of Justice in Moscow in April 2014.
3. Federal judge Fakhretdinova E. N. Fakhretdinova Elena Nikolaevna - born in 1976, higher education, in 2006 she graduated from the Institute of Law at the Bashkir State University with a degree in Jurisprudence. She has no academic degrees or titles. Empowered as a judge on the basis of Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of November 10, 2016 No. 601 From December 12, 2016 to February 7, 2017, she underwent professional retraining at the Russian State University of Justice; diploma No. AS G 920 d dated 07.02.2017. Moscow city.
The powers of the Karaidel Interdistrict Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan The Karaidel Interdistrict Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan, within its competence, considers cases as a court of first and second instance and carries out other powers provided by the federal constitutional law.
The Karaidel Interdistrict Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan is a directly superior court in relation to the justice of the peace of the judicial district in the Karaidel district of the Republic of Bashkortostan and to the justice of the peace of the judicial district in the Askinsky district of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
Video conference call
Time difference with Moscow: - 2 hours (MSK-2)
|Person responsible for the technical support of the videoconferencing network||Vasily Chirkov Sergeyevich||Court administrator||(347 44) 21280|
|Person responsible for the technical support of the videoconferencing||td>||Khangeldieva Svetlana Anatolyevna||Chief Specialist||(34744) 21142|
Building 1: Karaidelsky Interdistrict Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan, Karaidelsky District p. Karaidel, st. Romanova 16
|Person responsible for the technical support of the videoconferencing network||Fauzieva Laysan Vasilevna||Judge's assistant||(34771) 21128, (34771) 21594|
|Person responsible for technical provision of videoconferencing||Miniakhmetova Minzilya Khafizovna||Secretary of the court session||(34771) 21594|
Building 2: Karaidelsky Interdistrict Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan, PSP in the village. Askino Askinsky district of the Republic of Bashkortostan, st. Pionerskaya 20
|Hall||IP address||IP phone||Fax|
|Hall 1||10. 3. 69. 50||7036903, 7036905||3477121040|
Form of receipt for payment of the state fee
UFK for the Republic of Belarus (MRI of the Federal Tax Service of Russia No. 33 for the Republic of Belarus )
Requisites for filling out payment documents when transferring the state fee in cases considered by courts of general jurisdiction of the Republic of Bashkortostan. KBK - 18210803010011050110
Receiver's bank - Branch of the National Bank of the Republic of Bashkortostan of the Bank of Russia //UFK for the Republic of Bashkortostan, Ufa
BIC of the recipient's bank - 018073401
Bank account number beneficiary - 40102810045370000067
Account number of the beneficiary 03100643000000010100 - UFK in the Republic of Bashkortostan
TIN of the beneficiary - 0277088277
KPP of the beneficiary - 027701001
OKTMO code - 80634432
to fill in payment documents when transferring the state fee, as well as other payments related to the registration and registration of legal entities and entrepreneurs.
Budget Classification Code (BCC):
- when transferring the state fee for state registration of a legal entity, individuals as individual entrepreneurs, changes to the constituent documents of a legal entity, for state registration of liquidation of a legal entity and other legally significant actions of CCC - 18210807010011000110;
- when transferring the state fee for re-issuance of a certificate of registration with the tax authority CCC - 18210807310011000110;
- when transferring a fee for providing information contained in the Unified State Register of Taxpayers CCC - 182113010100160;
>- when transferring a fee for providing information and documents contained in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and in the Unified State Register of Individual Entrepreneurs KBK - 18211301020016000130;
- when transferring a fee for providing information from the register of disqualified persons its KBK - 18211301190016000130;
- when transferring monetary penalties (fines) for violation of the legislation on state registration of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, provided for in Article 14. 25 of the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Russian Federation KBK - 18211636000016000140.
Recipient's bank - GRCC NB Rep. Bashkortostan of the Bank of Russia, Ufa
BIC of the beneficiary's bank - 048073001
Beneficiary's account - 40101810100000010001
Recipient - UFK in the Republic of Bashkortostan (Interdistrict IFTS of Russia No. 40 in the Republic of Bashkortostan)
Beneficiary's TIN - 0274034097
KPP of the recipient - 027401001
OKATO code - 80401000000
Personal account for accounting transactions with funds received at the temporary disposal of the recipient of budgetary funds (enforcement of the contract, examination, security deposits)
|Full name||Office of the Judicial Department in the Republic of Bashkortostan||Short name||USD in the Republic of Bashkortostan|
|Registration address||450002 Ufa, st. Matrosova, 1|
|Actual address||450076 Ufa, st. Aksakova, 71||UFK in the Republic of Bashkortostan (Department of the Judicial Department in the Republic of Bashkortostan, ph. 05011281390)|
|Account number of the beneficiary's bank (number of the bank account included in the single treasury account (TSA)||40102810045370000067|
|Account number beneficiary (treasury account number)||03212643000000010100|
|BIC of the bank'||018073401|
|The Bank||BRANCH-NB REPUBLIC OF BASHKORTOSTAN OF THE BANK OF RUSSIA // UFK for the Republic of Bashkortostan, Ufa|
Responsible employees for notifications via SMS messages Responsible employees for notifications via SMS messages in the Karaidelsky District Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan appointed secretaries of the court session: Khangeldieva Svetlana Anatolyevna - tel. 8 347 44 2 13 49; Khusaenova Firyuza Ramilovna - tel. 8 347 44 2 13 49; Kashapova Marina Sergeevna - tel. 8 347 44 2 13 49.
PUBLIC SERVICE Information on filling the vacant position of a judge, vacant civil service positions in the court apparatus can be Call: (34744) 2-11-42
Contact phones: 8(34744) 2-13-49