tel. : 8(34794)77194
tel. : 8(34794)77194
Ishimbaysky district: the urban settlement of the city of Ishimbay, rural settlements of the Armetovsky village council (the village of Nizhnearmetovo, the village of Verkhnearmetovo), the Baiguzinsky village council (the village of Kinzebulatovo, the villages of Baiguzino, Malobaikovo, the Kashalakbash farm, the villages of Bolshebaikovo, Kyzyl-Yulduz, Anikeevsky), Verkhotorsky village council (villages of Verkhotor, Romadanovka, Kuznetsovsky farm), Itkulovsky village council (the village of Verkhneitkulovo, the villages of Urazbaevo, Aznaevo, Asiyalan, the village of Tatyanovka, the village of Podlesny, the village of Avangard), Isheevsky village council (the villages of Isheevo, Akhmerovo, the villages of Kanakaevo, Vostok, Urnyak, Yangi-Aul, October, Karasevka), Kuzyanovsky village council (village of Kuzyanovo, villages of Iskisyakovo, Kyzyl Oktyabr, Roslavka), Kulguninsky village council (village of Kulgunino, villages of Starosaitovo, Kalu-Airy, Novosaitovo, Kabyasovo, Yaltaran), Makarovsky village council (village of Makarovo, village of Isyakaevo, village of Ziganovka, villages of Ibraevo, Sargaevo, Podgorny), Petrovsky village council (villages of Petrovskoye, Vasilyevka, villages of Timashevka, Gumerovo, Armetrakhimovo, Ber drawbar, Ishimovo, Almaly, Pavlovka, Kalmakovo, Solyony farm), Sayranovsky village council (Novoaptikovo village, Biksyanovo village, Sayranovo village, Arlarovo, Malomaksyutovo, Khazinovo villages), Skvorchikhinsky village council (Skvorchikha, Kinzekeyevo villages, villages of Alakaevo, Novonikolaevka, Osipovka, Yuldashevo , Slobodka farm, Lesnoye village, Yasheltau, Torgaska farm, Mikhailovka village), Urman-Bishkadak village council (Urman-Bishkadak, Salikhovo villages, villages of Yar-Bishkadak, Karaiganovo, Aptikovo, Novogeorgievka, Novoivanovka, Shikhan, Bogdanovka, Kozlovsky), Yanurusovsky village council (the village of Yanurusovo, the village of Kiyaukovo, the Yangi-Yurt farm, the villages of Mikhailovka, Yekaterinovka).
Working hours of the Ishimbay City Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan:
Monday-Thursday: 08.30 to 17.30
Friday 08. 30-16. 15
lunch break: 12.45 to 13.30
days off: Saturday, Sunday
In accordance with the Recommendations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Council of Europe of May 14, 1981 No. R (81) 7 and of September 11, 1995 No. R (95) 12, the courts are not entitled to give legal advice and consultations on the merits of the case, so as not to violate the constitutional principle of equality of arms legal proceedings.
Personal reception of citizens by the chairman of the court, his deputy and judges is not conducted, since the Federal Constitutional Law of February 7, 2011 No. 1-FKZ "On Courts of General Jurisdiction in the Russian Federation" the reception of citizens is assigned to the functions of the apparatus of the court.
In exceptional cases, upon a written application (or an application in electronic form containing the essence of the issue of interest), personal reception of citizens by the chairman of the court is possible and only on organizational issues of the work of the court (Monday 16.00-17.30).
Opening hours of the reception at the Ishimbay City Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan
1. Reception of citizens (individuals), representatives of organizations (legal entities), public associations, public authorities and local governments (hereinafter referred to as the reception of citizens) is carried out daily throughout the working day Monday-Thursday from 08-30 to 17-30, Friday 08. 30-16. 15 (except weekends and holidays).
2. Break for lunch - from 12-45 to 13-30.
3. Reception is carried out without prior appointment in the order of priority of treatment. Officials (police officers, prosecutors, etc.) who apply to the court in connection with the performance of their official duties are accepted out of turn.
4. Upon admission, you must present an identity document.
5. Reception is carried out by assistant judges in accordance with the schedule approved by the chairman on a monthly basis.
Reference information can be obtained by calling the court reception tel. /fax: (34794) 4-26-24
Responsible for interaction with the media court consultant Allaberdina Alfiya Ulfatovna (34794) 77130 Consideration of appeals on the organization of the activities of the Ishimbay City Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan, complaints about the actions (inaction) of judges or employees of the court apparatus, not related to the consideration of specific cases, is carried out by the chairman of the court Yakov Konstantinovich Serov every Monday from 14-00 to 17-30. An appointment is made by phone: (34794) 4-26-24.
From October 9, 2020 in the Ishimbay City Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan:
1. Personal reception of citizens is temporarily suspended in the court reception. Procedural documents and other appeals are recommended to be submitted through the electronic Internet reception on the court's website in the "Electronic Justice" section. or send by facsimile (fax 4-26-24) or by Russian post (453205, Republic of Bashkortostan, Ishimbay, Gubkina st., 52a).
2. Only participants in legal proceedings with documents confirming this (passport, notice) are allowed into the court building. Participants in the process must arrive at the court on time, but not earlier than 10 minutes before the start of the court session. At the entrance to the court building, participants in legal proceedings are required to wear personal protective equipment that they provide themselves, as well as undergo non-contact body temperature control. At a temperature of 37.0 and above, as well as in case of refusal to measure temperature, lack of medical (protective) masks, participants in court sessions are not allowed into the court building.
3. Contact numbers for solving organizational issues:
1. 7-71-94, 7-70-24 - telephone office and court archive
2. 7-71-47 the composition of the judge Siraeva I. M.
3. 7-71-54 the composition of the judge Vasikova R. R.
4. 7-01-73 Judge Yu. I. Sushko
5. 7-71-36 the composition of the judge Fayzullina R. R.
6. 7-70-72 composition of the judge Shagiziganova Kh. N.
7. 7-71-50 Composition of judge Yaskina T. A.
Composition of the court
|7-70-47||Yakov Konstantinovich Serov||Chairman of the Court|
|Gavrilova Elena Aleksandrovna||Assistant to the Chairman of the Court|
|7-71-50||Tatyana Anatolyevna Yaskina||Judge|
|Marina Alexandrovna Kirzhaeva||assistant judge|
|Grigorieva Nadezhda Anatolyevna||secretary of the court sessiontr>|
|7-70-72||Shagiziganova Khalida Nigmatbaevna||Judge|
|Golubkova Elena Andreevna||assistant judge|
|Deeva Olga Vladimirovna||secretary court session|
|Siraeva Inna Mikhailovna||judge|
|Tetyana Alexandrovna Nikerina|
Renata Shamilevna Valitova
|7-71 -54||Rimma Rafgatovna Vasikova||judge|
|Irina Fidratovna Zaripova||assistant judge|
|Nadezhda Anatolyevna Korneva||Court Secretary|
|7-71-36Regina Rimovna Fayzullina||judge|
|Oksana Malikovna Safargulova||assistant judge|
|Regina Robertovna Ishmurzina||Court Secretary|
|7-01-73||Sushko Yury Igorevich||Judge|
|Regina Aytuganovna Masyagutova||Judge's Assistant|
|Aliya Ildarovna Valitova||Court Secretarytr>|
|7-70-24||Vera Viktorovna Markelova||Head of the Legal Proceedings Department|
|Victoria Viktorovna Volodina||Head of the General Department|
|7-71-30||Elena Vladimirovna Volodina||Court Administrator|
|Alfiya Ulfatovna Allaberdina||court consultant|
|td>||Rufina Samatovna Shangareeva||Chief Specialist|
|Rushaniya Marsovna Zalilova||secretary of the court||Tatyana Alekseevna Korshunova||1st category specialist (archive)|
|Happy Diana Nailevna||1st category specialist|
|4-26-24||Court reception||duty officer assistant judge|
Chairman: Serov Yakov Konstantinovich, appointed to 6th summer term of office by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 31.121.2021 No. 755 as chairman of the Ishimbay City Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
Federal Judge: Siraeva Inna Mikhailovna. Appointed for a 6-year term of office by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 149 of March 18, 2014 as Deputy Chairman of the Ishimbay City Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan, since March 19, 2020, judge of the Ishimbay City Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan, order of the USD in the Republic of Belarus No. 210k of March 16, 2020 2020.
Federal Judge: Shagiziganova Khalida Nigmatbaevna. Appointed by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 570 dated August 18, 2014, without limitation of the term of office, as a judge of the Ishimbay City Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
Federal judge: Sushko Yury Igorevich. Appointed by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 719 dated 13.11.2014 without limitation of the term of office as a judge of the Ishimbay City Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
Federal Judge Fayzullina Regina Rimovna. Appointed by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated April 11, 2016 No. 176 without limitation of the term of office as a judge of the Ishimbay City Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
Federal Judge Yaskina Tatyana Anatolyevna. Appointed by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated April 3, 2018 No. 138 without limitation of the term of office as a judge of the Ishimbay City Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
Federal Judge Vasikova Rimma Rafgatovna. Appointed by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated March 18, 2019 No. 106 without limitation of the term of office as a judge of the Ishimbay City Court of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
The powers of the court
In accordance with Article 21 of the Federal Constitutional Law of 31. 12. 1996 No. 1-FKZ
"On the judicial system of the Russian Federation"
1. The district court, within its competence, considers cases as a court of first and second instance and exercises other powers provided for by federal constitutional law.
2. The district court is the directly superior court in relation to justices of the peace acting in the territory of the respective judicial district.
3. The powers, procedure for the formation and activities of the district court are established by federal constitutional law.
Article 34. Competence of a district court
1. The district court considers all criminal, civil and administrative cases as a court of first instance, with the exception of cases referred by federal laws to the jurisdiction of other courts.
2. In cases established by federal law, the district court hears cases of administrative offenses.
3. The district court has the right to apply on the basis of part 4 of Article 125 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation to the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation with a request on the constitutionality of the law to be applied in a particular case.
4. The district court considers appeals, submissions against decisions of justices of the peace acting in the territory of the respective judicial district.
5. The district court, in accordance with federal law, considers cases on new or newly discovered circumstances.
Time difference with Moscow +2 hours
Hall No. 5 is equipped with a videoconferencing system
VKS IP address is 10. 3. 58. 50
Courtroom No. 5 is available for videoconferencing sessions during the working day from 8.30 to 17.30, Friday from 8.30 to 16.15, lunch break from 12.45 to 13.00. 30 (local time)
Persons responsible for organizing videoconferencing sessions:
i. O. chairman of the court Siraeva I. M. - assistant to the chairman of the court Gavrilova E. A. tel. 7-70-47
Judge Yaskina T. A. - Assistant Judge Kirzhaeva Marina Aleksandrovna tel. 7-71-50
Judge Shagiziganova Kh. N. - Assistant Judge Golubkova Elena Andreevna tel. 7-70-72
Judge R. R. Vasikova - assistant judge Zaripova Irina Fidratovna tel. Tel. 7-71-36
Judge Yu. I. Sushko - assistant judge Regina Aytuganovna Masagutova tel. 7-01-73
Person responsible for the technical support of the videoconferencing system:
administrator of the court Volodina Elena Vladimirovna (34794) 7-71-30
in her absence head of the general department Volodina Viktoria Viktorovna (34794) 77024
Information on filling a vacant position of a judge, vacant civil service positions in the court apparatus can be obtained by phone (34794) 7-70-24 p>
Responsible for working with the media court consultant Allaberdina Alfiya Ulfatovna: (34794) 7-71-30