Territorial jurisdiction of the court: the entire territory of the Ayano-Maisky municipal district of the Khabarovsk Territory.
The territory of the Ayano-Maysky municipal district includes the following territories:
|settlement strong >|
As well as inter-settlement territories outside the boundaries of settlements.
- MGTS code: 8-42147 Fax: 2-12-95
- Administrator 2-12-97
- Office 2-12-95
Start work - at 9.00
Break - from 13.00-14. 00
End of work - at 18. 00
Weekends - Saturday, Sunday
Working hours of the Reception Court< p> On weekdays from 9-00 to 13-00, from 14-00 to 15-00
Reception court telephone number 8 (42147) 21-2-95
Information on the activities of the Admission Court
The reception is conducted by the assistant to the president of the court.
Reception of citizens is carried out on a first-come, first-served basis upon presentation of an identity document, a document confirming the authority of a representative, on weekdays from 9-00 to 13-00, from 14-00 to 17-00.
The telephone of the receiving court is 8 (42147) 21-2-95
The receiving court is carried out:
1. Reception of written applications, as well as documents on specific court cases, complaints against the actions of judges, court staff.
2. Reception of statements of claim, cassation (private) complaints, submissions.
3. Issuance of copies of judicial documents, re-issue of copies of judicial acts, duplicates of executive documents.
4. Creation of conditions for the realization of the rights of citizens to familiarize themselves with the case materials, to make copies of court documents, including with the help of technical means and at their own expense.
5. Informing citizens about the results of consideration of their appeals to the court.
6. Ensuring the safety of the received documentation.
7. Transfer of materials by accessory.
8. Prompt and periodic informing of the chairman of the court (the person replacing him) about the results of work.
9. Providing information and advisory assistance in clarifying procedural legislation and organizing court proceedings.
Reception staff have the right to provide advice on the following issues:
- forms of claim (statements, complaints, etc.); the list of documents attached to the statement of claim (statement, complaint); the procedure for accepting a statement of claim (statement, complaint) for court proceedings; grounds for refusal to accept, return, abandonment of the statement of claim (statement, complaint), submission of a counter statement of claim;
- payment, release, reduction of the state duty, presentation of a deferral (installment plan) of its payment;
- the procedure for issuing copies of court documents, personal documents, material evidence, executive documents;
- the procedure for familiarization with the materials of court cases;
- other issues of legal proceedings, with the exception of consulting issues regarding the assessment of evidence affecting the nature, scope of legal relations, etc.
Composition of the court
President of the Court: Irina Gennadievna Bobeleva p>